Chapter 5

Sana's pov

"C...Chanyeol...Why are your eyes bloodshot red like a...B..bad wolf " i stammered.

"Because Sana....I'm a bad wolf and i'm here to get revenge for Baekhyun hyung." He said and smirked.

My eyes widened and I stood up.

"What? Why are you a bad wolf? I thought you were good." I said.

"Its all your fault Sana. Hyung and I are going to come and have a war with the Vampires and are going to rule this world.." He said.

"What happened to our..friendship?" I said.

"It all died down when YOU broke up with Baekhyun hyung. He was so depressed that he took the offer of being a bad wolf." He said angrily.

"W..What?" I said.

"You heard me! He took the offer of being a bad wolf!! Now,he wants to take revenge on you for breaking up with him and he asked me to join." He shouted.

He turned into a wolf and tackled me to the ground.I shapeshifted into a wolf and attacked back.

I used my earth power and dragged him into the ground and turned back into my normal form.

"S..Sana..." He said weakly.

"Chanyeol?" I said.

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean it..I promise to be a good wolf.." He said amd hand reaching out for mine.

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

After he said that,I pulled him up and I should have known. He pinned me to the ground and scratched my face with his claws and then he ran away.

"You WILL get more next time." He said and smirked.

I limped back home and saw everybody in the living room except Jungkook.

"Sana! Where were you?! And what happened?!" Umma said.

"I was at the lake and I met Chanyeol there." I said and went to clean my wounds in my room.

Before I went up the stairs, i asked.

"How is Jungkook?"

"His fine,his sleeping now." Jin said.

I cleaned my wounds and wore a baggy shirt and tights. I opened Jungkook's door and saw him sleeping peacefully.

I sat beside him and held his hands.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook...I'm sorry I couldn't control it...I'm so sorry...." i said.

"Its okay...." I heard someone say and realised it was Jungkook.

Jungkook's pov

"I'm so sorry Jungkook...I'm sorry I couldn't control it...I'm so sorry...." I heard Sana say.

"Its okay...." I said.

"J..Jungkook..You're awake?!"

"Yep.Woah! What happened to your face?!" I asked worriedly.

"Got into a fight with a wolf." I replied.

"I'm so sorry..." she added.

"Its not your fault Sana...You couldn't control it.." I said.

"But-" I cut her off by crashing my lips on hers.

I realised I love her when we were playing in the garden.

~Flashback~

We were playing the garden when Sana picked a flower and put it behind her ears.

"How do I look?" She said amd posed.

"Hahaha..You look great." I said.

"Jinjja?!" She said and blushed.

I could feel my heart beating fast as I looked at her angelic face.

~End of flashback~

I broke the kiss and looked at her in the eye.

"Sana~ I know it has not been long since we've met but I think I have fallen for you. I love you Byun Sana." I confessed.

"J..Jungkook..I also fell for you..I love you too." She looked down and blushed.

"So does that mean we're official?" I asked.

"Yes,Jungkook." She said and hugged me.

"Are we gonna tell them?" She asked.

"We'll tell them tomorrow.." I said and cuddled with her.

--------------------------------

A/N : Looks like I got time to update!!

Woooo~ Jungkook and Sana got together!!

I will not be updating this weekend as I will be going overseas for the weekend.

Remember to...

☆ Vote

☆ Comment