Chapter 10

Sana's pov

I froze. What happened to us?

"Sana...please come back to us..We all miss you." Jungkook said.

"Sana, don't get trick..Finish him.." Baekhyun said.

"I..I can't..I'm sorry.." I said and looked at Baekhyun.

I walked slowly to Baekhyun and gave the full-blown lightning attack to Jungkook.

Once I attacked him, there was screams from the computer screen and Jungkook was unconcious,I didn't know if he was still alive.

I looked at the computer screen as Chanyeol switched off the computer screen.

"Good job, Sana.." Baekhyun said as we walked inside.

"Yeah, great job Sana!" Chanyeol said and I just gave a small smile.

Why do I regret it?

Rap monster's Pov

As the screen lost connection, we all panicked.

"What are we going to do?!"

"We've gotta help Jungkook!"

"Guys, let's go there." I said

"Okay, we've got to save Jungkook!" Jimin said.

We teleported there and saw Jungkook unconcious, still tied to a chair.

"Jungkook,Jungkook" Jin hyung whispered, shaking Jungkook but no response.

"Let's find Sana and bring her back. This place gives me the chills." Hoseok said.

" I suppose she is in the castle. Let's go and bring her back home." I said as Jimin and Taehyung helped bring Jungkook back home first and treat his wounds.

Me, Jin hyung, Suga hyung and Hoseok went in the castle and tried finding her. We found her practicing her dark powers all by herself.

"This is our chance." Jin hyung said.

We teleported quietly behind her and grabbed her swiftly and teleported her back home.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana'a pov

"Ugh! Let me go!" I stuggled.

"Sana! Stop it! You've already injured Jungkook badly!" Suga said.

I stopped stuggling and felt a feeling in my heart. I was feeling worried for Jungkook.

"Is he okay?" I asked softly, feeling guitly and worried at the same time.

"His sleeping now.." Jimin said, coming out of Jungkook's room.

" Go see him." Taehyung added.

I walked to his room and opened it. Jungkook was on the bed, sleeping with wounds and bruises on his body.

"Jungkook..." I said as I sat beside him.

I held his hand and held it near my face and rubbed small circles on his hand.

" I'm sorry..." I said.

"Its okay..You didn't mean it." Someone said.

"Jungkook! You're awake!" I said.

"Jungkook, i'm so sorry...Its my fau-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

My hair turned blonde again as he kissed me.

"Sana, your hair is blonde again..which means you have your light side back." He said and smiled.

"Yeah, i missed you.." I said and hugged him.

"Woohoo! Sana's back!" We were startled by someone shouting. It was J-hope.

"Since Jungkook is awake, let's have dinner." Jin said and left with the rest.

We were eating dinner and I saw Jungkook not eating.

"Why are you not eating?" I asked.

"I can't use my hands..So i can't use the chopsticks" He said and sighed.

"Open up." I said and feed him some beef.

"Thanks." He said and smiled.

As we ate, i thought they are sure gonna come for me.

Please don't hurt them, Baekhyun

--------------------------------

A/N : SO I UPDATED!!!!

Remember to.....

☆ Vote
☆ Comment