Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

"I think the dark side is using Sana to help in their revenge." King said. Our eyes widened and we all looked at Sana, who had tears in her eyes.

"W-why me??" She said with a shaky voice.

" Is it because Sana is connected to Baekhyun and he is in the dark side." Jin hyung asked.

" You are right Jin. If you have a connection with a member of the dark side, the connection is stronger. So they take it to their advantage and use it to help in the revenge." King said.

" So now, what do we do? Do we attack them or let them talk to Sana?" Hosoek hyung asked.

" Its best if we stay low first and let them continue speaking to Sana. We do not have a proper plan but we'll try as quick as possible to find a plan and stop this." King said.

" Sana, is this okay with you? " King asked.

" I guess so...But please be quick..I can't continue this on any longer." She said, as she rubbed her face with her palms.

" Jungkook," King said.

" Yes King?" I answered.

" Help Sana to her room where she can rest and we'll figure out a plan." King said,looking at his daughter.

" No, Appa...Can i stay here? I'll be at the sofa..I can rest and hear the plan..." Sana said.

" Hmm, okay then." He said. As Sana walked to the sofa, everybody got ready and started brainstorming ideas.

~Fast forward~

"....once we kill the king, then we have won. So that is our plan and we stick to it."King said. Me and the hyungs nodded. As I looked out of the window, I saw that it was already dark. We've been so engrossed in thinking of a plan that we didn't realise that it was already dinner time. As we got out of the chair and stretched, we heard Sana whimpering.

" Please leave me alone...please." She said, head buried in her knees and hands covering her ears as she moved back and forth. I quickly ran to her side and hugged her. As my arms wrapped around her small body, her cold arms held my arm as she cried.

"Baby, what did they say this time?" King asked.

" T-they said 'Watch out...we're coming' I'm scared. I don't wanna lose any of you guys. "Sana said through tears.

" The time is coming..They may come anytime now so keep your guards up." King said.

" I think we should eat dinner now, i'm starving " Taehyung hyung said.

"I think we should, its already dinner time." King said as all of us went down to the dining room.

It was like normal, we all talked and laugh like how we usually do at the table.Soon, we finished eating and everybody relaxed in the living room. We decided to watch Doctor Strange. We were watching half-way when Sana said that she'll turn in early. I felt something was weird with her and followed her.

As she closed her door, I could hear sobs coming from the room.I opened the door slowly and asked, " Sana...You alright?"

She didn't reply me so I went to her and lifted her chin. I saw her tear-stained face and my heart broke. Where did my strong Byun Sana go?

" What's wrong?" I said as wiped her tears away and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm afraid to lose all of you especially you." She said as she held my hand.

" Do you trust me and the rest?" I asked.

" Of course I do" She said.

" Then there is your answer." I said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked.

" If you trust us, that means you have to trust us that we'll be okay" I said as brush my fingers on her face.

" Fine..I trust you guys and I believe that you guys will be safe when the dark side come." She said,as she peck my lips.

After she pecked me, our foreheads leaning on each other as our lips only a few inches apart. We looked into each others eyes and slowly came in for another kiss which turned into something hotter. I pushed Sana on the bed and I was above her.

" You are so beautiful, Sana. Always remember that I love you." I said as I unbotton her shirt, throwing it on the other side of the room.

" And you Jungkook is so handsome and I love you with all my heart." She said as she unbotton my shirt and threw it on the ground.

I gave her kisses all over her neck and collar bone as she grabbed my hair and kissed my neck. I took off my pants and hers too and you know did it..

After that hot session, Sana was now in my arms.

" That was quite a session." I said, chuckling.

" Yep, a very hot one " Sana said as we laughed.

" I love you Jungkook." Sana said.

" I love you too Sana." I said and kissed her forehead. I texted Hoseok Hyung saying that me and Sana are going sleeping so do not open the door. I wasn't really telling the whole truth. I can't let them open the door and see a naked me and Sana on the bed sleeping with clothes all over the floor. It would be very awkward especially if the King finds out.

I looked at Sana one last time as the moonlight shined on her face. I kissed her soft lips once more and went to sleep.

---------------------------------

So I finally updated..I'm not really feeling so well so it took me awhile to write this chapter. The book is ending soon so i'll try to update as soon as I can. Once school starts, I will be very busy with school so i am not able to update so much. 2017 is coming and let's hope 2017 doesnt fuck up like 2016.

The flu has been spreading around so please be healthy and don't get sick! School is starting in 3 days and im so not ready😂  Stay healthy and get alot of rest!

Anyways, i just wanna know where my readers are from! So comment where you are from!

Remember to.......

¤ Vote

¤ Comment