Chapter 14

No one's POV

It has been a month since the vampire queen passed away. There hasn't been any activities that the wolves have done to the Vampire kingdom but still everyone is an eye but on the other hand everybody has been sad and the atmosphere has been a mournful one. Sana and her father, the king, has been very sad and tries to go by the day without having to remember their lost loved one.

Sana's POV

I woke up early today and couldn't fall asleep so I decided to cook breakfast for everyone.I washed up and went down and started to prepare the ingredients. I decided to make pancakes with sausages and scrambled eggs. I was cooking and as I was making the scrambled eggs I couldn't remember whether I should put milk or not.

Flashback

"Umma...Do we need to put milk in the scrambled eggs?" I asked.

"No dear, you might think it will make the eggs taste creamy, but actually the eggs and the liquid will separate during cooking in a most unpalatable way." Umma said.

"Oh,okay..I will remember that." I said, smiling

End of flashback

I miss you, Umma...I felt my tears on my cheek but I wiped my tears and continued making breakfast. Soon breakfast was done and I procceded waking up everyone. I woke my father up and then the boys up. I then woke up the last person, Jungkook.

" Jungkook-ah, wake up..Breakfast is already cooked." I said as I push his hair covering his face revealing his flawless skin.

" Mhmm, Jagi.." He said as he pulled me to the bed.

"Come on Jungkook, I'm already hungry" I whined like a little kid.

"Okay, okay" He let me go and washed up.

" He's gonna be mine..."  I heard someone whisper in my ear. Who the hell was that and who is 'He'?

My bubble of thoughts were popped when Jungkook called me, " Hey, c'mon didn't you said you were hungry?"

" Huh? Oh,yeah..yeah" I said and headed down for breakfast.

" You okay?" He asked.

"Yea.." I said, giving him a smile.

" Finally, the lovebirds have arrived." V said.

Me and Jungkook just rolled our eyes and sat down to eat.

I was eating peacefully while watching everyone laughing and playing. Jin was nagging at Namjoon because he had dropped the eggs on the table. Hoseok and Jungkook was laughing because Taehyung was teasing Jimin with an egg. Yoongi was just laughing at everything. I saw Appa with a smile on his face, it wasn't a sad smile he showed eversince Umma passed on but it was really a smile which showed that he was really happy. It has been long since we were all this happy. I smiled to myself and chuckled.

Once we were done with breakfast, Appa told us to rest first and discuss a plan later in the evening. As I was going up I heard someone whisper. " You're so weak which is why your mother died." Who the hell is this?!

I went up to my room and laid down on my bed. Honestly I was afraid, I was afraid that I would lose my dad and the boys... I couldn't bear to lose any one of them.. Little did I know, tears were streaming down my face.

" Hey Jagi- Why are you crying?!" Jungkook came to my side and side hugged me.

"Its just that...i'm scared. I'm scared that I would lose all of you, I can't lose any one of you anymore..I-I.." I sobbed.

"Hey Hey..Don't worry. We would all work together and I promise non of us would leave you okay?" He said as he wiped my tears.

As we both looked into each others eyes, we slowly came together and soon our lips slowly touched each other. His hand went up to my face and our heads moved in sync. His other hand when to my waist and pulled me closer. My hands naturally hugged his neck and we went deeper into the kiss. It may look rough but the kiss was actually gentle. We pulled away, breathless and smiled.

 We pulled away, breathless and smiled

I love my man....

---------------------------------

So.....About what I said that I would update two days later..Hehe..I guess i couldn't keep it.. So so so sorry..

I would try my best to update because I have been busy with stuff..Sorry.

Im writing this instead of seeing someone i wanna see so badly but I can't😢 I hope he and his group wins the dance competition, wanted to take a pic with his newly dyed Ash purple hair but couldn't😢 Btw, he looks so much like Jimin and his bias is Jimin😂

Remember to.....

¤ Vote

¤ Comment