Chapter 20

No one's pov

"I thought I saw Jungkook.." Sana said as more tears fell out of her eyes.

" Sana, get your shit together. Jungkook is dead. Dead! " Yoongi said, shaking Sana.

" No! I saw him! I clearly saw him! He is not dead, i know it he is not dead. Please, He is not d-dead.." Sana said, hitting Yoongi lightly while crying. The rest of the guys looked at Sana pitifully, it hurt them to see someone close to them crying.

" Hyung, I shall get us some snacks. You guys can go home first, i'll see you guys at home. " Taehyung said.

" But we just brought some-" Before Namjoon could even finish his sentence, Taehyung had already sped off.

While Taehyung had ran off, Sana was slowly getting tired of crying and it was also catching the attention of those around. Namjoon and Jin quickly moved everyone to the van and made their way home.

" Oh? Where's Taehyung? " Jimin asked.

" Oh, he said he wanted to get some snacks for us." Namjoon said,looking at Jimin through the rear mirror.

" But didn't we just get some snacks just now?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know what that boy is up to." Namjoon said, shrugging his shoulder.

Taehyung's pov

"No! I saw him! I clearly saw him! He is not dead, i know it he is not dead. Please, He is not d-dead.." Sana said, hitting Yoongi hyung lightly while crying.

I need to go find him. If Sana saw him, he must be alive. But we all saw him died, how is that possible? Unless... I needed to make sure whether he is alive or not NOW.

" Hyung, I shall get us some snacks. You guys can go home first, i'll see you guys at home. " I said, and ran off.

" Jungkook! Jungkook! " I saw someone stopped for a brief moment and continued walking. And that moment, i knew that..Jungkook was alive.

" Jungkook, stop! Jungkook!" I ran and caught him and pushed him into an alley. I pulled down his hoodie and my heart ached.

"J-jungkook ah..." I placed my hands on his cheek then pulled him for a hug.

" Jungkook ah, it really is you. Oh my god, you're alive. Jungkook-ah. " I cried into his shoulder.

" I missed you Taehyung, i missed you alot and all the guys. And, even Sana."  Jungkook said, looking down.

" Then go home with me." I said, holding onto his hands.

He let go of my hand and looked away, " I can't go back now. I can't, how can i face Sana, how can i face the other guys after what i did. Taehyung ah, I gave my powers away just so that i could come back alive but now i'm too scared to go back. I am now different"  He said, with a tear falling down.

" Oh uhmm,about our powers.. We kinda asked them to take it away. " I said.

" What? Why?" He asked.

" We were all devastated that you died, so we decided that we should just live like normal humans. But well, since now you are like us you aren't different. Sana is really hurt and she is emotionally  unstable. She needs you. We need you. Now come home with me okay? " I said, looking at him hopefully.

" I can't,not now,sorry Taehyung. Give me some time, till then don't tell anybody." He said and left.

Before he left,i grabbed his arm. " Just call me when you need help ok? I'll always be here. Be safe. See you soon, Maknae." I said and gave him all the money I had.

" Thanks Taehyung, i'll be back soon. I promise." He said and wore his hoodie and walked away.

Oh God, please protect Jungkook from the dangers of the world. I walked home with Jungkook constantly in my mind. I didn't realise I had already reached home.

'Ok Taehyung, don't spill the beans and act normal.' I took a deep breath and went in.

" Oh Taehyung! You are back, where's the snacks? " Namjoon asked.

" oh u-uh, i forgot to take my money  with me. So i didn't buy anything. How is Sana?" I asked.

" *sighs* It was hard but we finally calmed her down and now she is sleeping. Jungkook really must mean alot to her. " Hoseok hyung said.

" If only he was alive." Jimin said,  putting his glass in the sink. And walked back to his room.

" I'm tired, i'll be sleeping early. Goodnight." I said and went to my room. I laid on the bed and pray that Jungkook would come home soon and stop the suffering Sana is going through.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back! My exams are over and i'm on my last day of school woop woop. I'm super eggcited to be a senior next year, like finally omg. I hope you guys like this update! I'll try to update tomorrow since now i'm very free.

Don't forget to.....

¤ Vote

¤ Comment