Chapter 19

~Fast forward to 2 weeks~
Sana's POV

I woke up in the morning, lying down on the bed. My eyes hurt as I opened them to the bright sunlight shining on my face and due to the crying the night before.

I sat on the bed and looked at where Jungkook was supposed to be sleeping. A tear fell out of my eye. I miss him. I wiped my face and went to the toilet to shower.

As I faced the mirror, my red,swollen eyes and my panda-like eyebags reflected againts the mirror. I washed my face with cold water and procceded to take off my clothes. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water soothe my aching body.But the water couldn't hide the tears that was coming out of my eyes and soon the sobs came out. It just hurts so much knowing that Jungkook was no longer here.

I came out of the shower and opened the wardrobe and took out one of Jungkook's hoodie and matched it with black jeans. His familiar scent was on the hoodie and it made me want to cry again. But i held it in and procceded to go to the living room to have breakfast. To my surprise, all the boys were in the dining room and having breakfast.

" Sana, Good morning, come sit down and have some toast. Would you like coffee or tea?" Jin asked.

" Coffee please. No milk." All i needed now was a cup of black coffee to keep me awake.

" Here you go, Sana." Jin said passing me the cup of coffee and 2 toast bread.

It was silent. Nobody wanted to say anything for the past 2 weeks after Jungkook's death. I mean, we were talking but it was hard. There would always be awkward silence and the boys weren't as lively as usual.

After the death of my parents and Jungkook. We decided to live as normal humans which means we had our powers taken away from us permenantly with the help of the royal doctor and we decided to live Seoul. We stopped schooling too and are depending on Namjoon and Jin as they went to work while the rest of us stay at home and study from books as we still need knowledge for the future.

" Hey, i'm going to the mall later. Wanna follow?" I asked the boys

" Sure, let's go to the arcade!"

"Shopping too!"

"We have to go the music store"

" Let's eat lunch too!"

"Okok, we will do all that ok" I laughed.

We all got ready and went to the mall.We first went to the arcade and it was the first time i saw the boys so happy after the incident. Yoongi and Jimin was playing with the Table Air Hockey and we were all surrounding the table and when Jimin hit the puck too hard it hit Jin on his area. He fell down laughing but tears came out HAHA it was hilarious! We played car games and also the punching games and surprisingly Hoseok's got the most powerful punch HAHA

We then went shopping. We first went to H&M and they bought many clothes and we're so excited to try it on again at home. But then again, whatever they wear looks good on them. Even a trashbag looks good on them. Next we went to a music store for Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok and we spent like almost 2 hours there looking through albums and jamming to songs. We still got ourselves some albums because we are lowkey like EXO-Ls, Monbebes, Ahgases and even VIPs AHAHA While Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok got some rappers album.

By the time we were done, we were all hungry so we decided to eat early dinner. Yes, we spent the entire day at the mall playing arcade, shopping and music shopping. We went to a chinese restuarant and had our dinner.

We driving and we passed by a traffic light. That was when I saw someone familiar. I was about to cry again. It can't be I thought he was dead...

" J-Jin, stop the car." I asked

" What's wrong Sana?" Jin asked looking the mirror.

" Stop the damn car now Jin!" I raised my voice. The car stopped and I opened the door immediately. I ran towards the traffic light hoping to catch the guy but he had already crossed the road and was nowhere to he seen.

" No..No." I was about to cross the road and I saw a bright light. But then suddenly someone pulled me away from the road. It was Yoongi.

" What the fuck Sana! You could have caught yourself killed!" Yoongi yelled. I looked at him and the other boys and a tear fell out of my eye.

" I'm sorry guys..." I said, looking down.

" What were you even doing?" Taehyung asked.

" Its just that..." I trailed.

" Just what?" Namjoon asked.

" I thought I saw Jungkook.." I said as more tears fell out of my eyes.

_______________________________________

Author's note

Hey guys!!! Finally an update ayee.
You guys have been commenting that why Jin did not heal Jungkook but just wait for the next chapter ayee.. Sorry if there was any typos too!

Stay healthy people!

Don't forget to...

¤ Vote

¤ Comment