#Bucky: At Da Club

#Bucky Barnes X Reader

A/N: Just a fun lil one-shot:) Requested by 

The club was packed. Your best friend had been gone for a whole five minutes now, and you were pretty sure that she wouldn't be returning to you in half an hour's time. By the look of it, she was having way too much fun on the dance floor.

It was a Friday night. Your best friend had somehow managed to convince you  to join her at the club. You were never the type to get wasted and go home with a stranger. In fact, you preferred staying at home for a night in, with a few of your old favourite movies perhaps.

Sighing to yourself, you leaned an elbow on the bar and gestured for the bartender man. "First time coming here?" he asked once he was close enough. You nodded and smiled in embarrassment.

"Can I have something easy please?" A tinge of helplessness rang in your voice. The bartender man chuckled and threw a harmless wink at you.

"Right away, kid."

You ignored the fact that he called you "kid". You hoped that he was joking of course. Flushing, you looked away with difficulties and tried to spot your best friend on the dance floor. 

Ah, there she was. Feeling up a curvy girl while killing everybody with her dance moves.

The bartender man returned shortly with a glass of mojito. "There you go. By the way, the name's Tim."

You grinned gratefully and took received the drink. "Thanks, Tim."

"Anything for you, sir?"

You peered next to you, at the new customer that Tim was addressing.

The new comer paused and frowned in thoughts. He seemed to be thinking really hard. You took the time to check him out. A pinkish coloured top hugged his chest perfectly, showing off his muscular figure. On top of that, he wore a dirty jacket, tuning down his ridiculously well-built impression.

"I'll have what she's having," The stranger answered painfully at last. It was awfully obvious that he had no idea what he was ordering as well. Scratching his chin, the man gazed around as if he was looking for someone.

Tim raised an eyebrow and looked between you two. "Well, looks like you ain't alone," Tim joked and walked away to prepare the stranger's order. Peeking at the man next to you, who was still searching the crowd behind him with trained eyes, you signed and spoke up.

"This is my first time coming here too."

The man snapped his attention back at you. His eyes darted from your face then to the people around you. He seemed at loss of what to do. "My name is Y/N," you added with a tired smile, "and that's my friend there." You jabbed a thumb towards the dance floor, where your best friend was currently making out with the girl that she was dancing with.

The man blinked and cleared his throat. "My friends.. I can't seem to find them. They said I need to loosen up. That's why they took me here."

You nodded with sympathy and pushed Tim's drink towards the man. "What's your name?" You asked mindlessly, oblivious to the grin that was stretching across Tim's face.

"Bucky."

The man took the drink in his hands and eyed it skeptically. "How do your friends look like? Perhaps I can help you look?" You offered. This caught Bucky's attention instantly. Surprise glinted in his eyes and you smiled.

"One of them has a weird moustache. Steve's got blond hair and blue eyes. Like really blue eyes. Sam's got a pair of shades on, even though everybody told him it was too dark in the club for it. He insisted."