A lesson that I've learnt.

Hi lovelies! Sorry this isn't going to be an update of Bucky's or Steve's one shot. Something just recently happened and I just really want to share it with you guys.

It's no big deal, really. But it did hit me hard. I was looking online for some freelance writing jobs when I came across a post, where the client invited a writer to ghostwrite for him. For those who doesn't know what ghostwriting is, it's basically when one writes a story and someone else publishes it, with no credits or whatsoever to the actual author.

So I applied, thinking that I would never get it. But surprise, surprise, I got a message from the client later on saying that I've got it. He was going to pay me so I could write a story for him.

I had agreed to it initially. But I was really upset throughout the day. It took me a while but I have finally realised and admitted to myself that this wasn't something that I support, nor was it something that I'd like to do. I'm not even a big fan of the story genre. So in the end, I rejected the proposal.

I know it's not a biggie, but it just hits home. I want to write my own stories, with my own name on it. I'd hate to only write for the money, because at the end of the day, I believe real writers just want to tell their tales, and that's all.

Thank you for whoever finishing this piece of rant/life lesson thing ha. I love you guys so much and I've built up so much confidences and skills on this website with you all. Without you guys, I would never be who I am right now, and write what I can today. It's getting late here, and I'm getting all emosh haha.

Anyway, I gotta go sleep now. Good night lovelies!

With lots of love,
P.j.