Intro

Hello!! So first of all I'd like to say thank you for reading my horrible book!

Secondly I'd just like to say that I did changed/am changing the characters names.
Alec - Was Emil
Maize - Was Selena
Ace - Was Collin
-----------------------------------------------

This is the story of a girl named Maize Greene,

Maizewas born into a very, very rich family. Her father David Greene was one of the richest men alive.

Maize's father died in a horrible car accident when she was only 2 years old, she's lived with her mother ever since.

Maizewas put into an orphanage at the age of 4 because her mother took her own life when she could no longer cope with the death of her husband.

Maize was adopted by many families but they didn't last very long, the families always brought Maize back saying they couldn't handle her or they no longer wanted her.

Maizedidn't like any of the people that adopted her until she was adopted by a lady named Meghan. She liked Meghan a lot and Meghan liked her but after only 4 months Maizewas back at the orphanage.

Meghan had been killed in a car accident on her way home from work, Maizewas devastated.

After seven long months Maizewas adopted once again by a happy couple, Maizethought this would be the family she stayed with for the rest of her life but she soon learned that she was wrong.

Her new father was a horrible man, he abused Maizeand did unspeakable things to her.

Maizefinally had enough and ran away, she left a note for her new mum and explained everything to her.

Dear Linda,

Tysm for adopting me but I have to leave, Zac has been abusing me, sexually and physically. I know I should've told you but Zac said he'd hurt you if I told anyone. Goodbye, please don't look for me, my real dad was one of the richest men alive and left me everything, I'll be okay.

Love Mai <3

Maizehad run away to England where she met a boy named Alec James and his older brother Ace James, they were both run away's too.

Maizeand Alec grew close and soon started dating, they shared a small apartment down the street from Ace's apartment.

One night Maizeand Alec snuck into a bar, they partied and had an amazing time. After dancing and drinking for more then 6 hours they decided to go home.

Maizeunlocked there apartment door and the two stumbled inside.

The young couple start to kiss, clothing was soon removed and they end up in bed. You probably know what happened next.