Chapter Thirty One (Part 2)

Ok so here's an update, I promised I'd update again after I got 4 comments and I have like 6 so here it is!

ALSO there's only 10 more chapters left of this book, that includes this chapter. (So there technically 9 chapters left)

I still don't know if I want to make a sequel? But anyways I hope you like this chapter and sorry if it's short but the next chapter will be longer I promise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty One (Part 2- Intruder)

*Recap*

Maize's POV

The guards run over to me and grab Isabella.

"What are you doing? Give me my baby" I say scared and confused.

"Theirs an intruder and we were told to take the children and protect them" a guard says.

I nod still upset and confused.

Why can't I just hold my baby and they stand informs of me?

Suddenly I hear a familiar scream.

"Nyla" I yell.

I run past the guards and into the hallway.

She screams again and I follow it to a closed door.

I hear whispering and listen for a moment as it goes silent.

"Ace don't" Nyla cries. I quickly open the door.

"Noooo" I scream as Ace......

*End Of Recap*

Maize's POV

"Noooo" I screamed as Ace slapped Nyla across the face so hard she fell.

He was about to hit her again when I screamed and ran in front of her putting my hand out in front of me making Ace freeze.

"Stop it" I yelled.

"Maize move" Ace roared. What's wrong with him?

"No" I say.

"Move now" he screams.

"No" I say again.

"Maize fucking move right now or I swear to god-"Ace was yelling but I cut him off.

"Fucking move or I swear to god" I mimic him.

"Move out of my way!" He screams.

"Move out of my way" I mimic.

Ace raises his hand to hit me and I wait for the impact but a flash of lighting strikes him and he falls to the floor.

I turn around confused.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt him but he was gonna hurt you! I didn't mean to I'm sorry" Nyla cried.

I hug her and guards run in.

Why do they always show up after something bad has happened.

Alec runs in holding Isabella. Wait who's watching Charlie.

"Where's Charlie?" I ask. He smirks.

"Right here" he says. She grew legs!

"She has legs now?" I ask.

"Yeah, the guards made me get I out of the water with her and she air dried and grew legs" he replied.

I quickly but carefully grab Charlie from him hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.