Chapter Twenty Three

*Recap*

Selena's POV

I heard more foot steps coming down the stairs. I started to cry at the sight of that person.

"Selena? Is that really you?" They say staring to cry.

I nod and burst into tears. I missed them so fucking much, I thought I'd never see them again.

*End Of Recap*

Selena's POV

"Kaitlin what the fuck are you doing to her?" Taylor are big brother yelled.

He ran over to me and untied me, I pulled him into a tight hug. He pulled back and ripped some fabric from the bed sheets and tied it around my arm.

"Thanks Taylor" I say. He smiles and hugs me.

"Umm not to be rude or anything but can someone fucking untie me" Emil yelled. I chuckle and went over to him and untied him.

"So your pregnant?" Tay says. I nod.

"I'm gonna be an Uncle aren't I?" He says. He didn't look happy about it?

"Yeah, if you want to be?" I say nervously.

"Ok" He replied and walked up the stairs.

Whats going on with him? First he's happy to see me and once he finds out I'm pregnant he leaves! Emil comes over to me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"It's ok, come on lets go back home" He says. I nod. We are walking when someone grabs my wrist. I turn around and it was Kaitlin.

"Can I please talk to you, alone" She says I look at Emil and he sighs before walking upstairs. I walk back down the stairs with Katie.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"How did you freeze that goo?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Tell me please" She begged.

"I don't know?" I say.

"I wont tell anyone please tell me?" She begs.

"No seriously I don't have a clue how the hell I did it?" I reply.

"You don't, oh lord your useless" She sighs.

"Hey" I snap, she smirks and goes to throw goo at me.

I scream and put my hands in front of my face to block it. I waited for the impact but it never came, my hands got really cold and I opened my eyes, their was ice everywhere, all of a sudden a blizzard of snow started in the room.

"Katie?" I yelled, I couldn't see her anywhere. Giant chunks of Ice where flying everywhere.

"SELENA LOOK OUT" I heard Katie scream.

I turned around and saw a chunk of ice coming right at me. I screamed and put my hands in front of me. I waited for the impact but it never came? I opened my eyes and the giant chunk shattered into a million pieces.

I turned around and another piece of ice was flying at me. I put my hand out and it shattered. I'm scared, whats wrong with me.

"Selena stop please" Katie cried.

Am I doing this? OMG I am! How do I stop. I want it to stop! I can't stop it.

"I can't" I say almost crying. I started to panic.

"Selena, stop please, stop" Katie cried harder.

Whats happening to her? Am I hurting her. I started to panic more.

14 & Pregnant - MAJOR EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara