Chapter Four

Chapter Four

*Recap*

Collin's POV

"Thank you-?" she said but then realized she didn't know my name.

"Collin and your welcome" she smiled sweetly.

"Thanks Collin" She repeated.

"Whats your name?" I ask. She smiles before answering.

"I'm-"

*End of recap*

Collin's POV

"I'm Nyla" she replied.

"Nyla do you have a place to stay?" I ask.

She frowns shaking her head. Her beautiful brown medium length curls bouncing as she does.

"You can stay with me" I say and joy fills her hazel eyes.

She smiles and hugs me tightly. I hug back.

"Thank you so much" Nyla says.

I lead her to my car and she thinks for a moment before getting in and we drive down to my apartment.

I showed her the guest room and she went to bed.

Selena's POV

I woke up and sprinted to the bathroom before vomiting into the toilet.

This is gonna be a terrible pregnancy. I heard the bathroom door open and Emil walked in.

"Babe you ok?" He asked walking over to me and holding my hair up.

"Yeah it's just morning sickness" I said before leaning back over to toilet emptying my stomach.

After I vomited a couple more time's I got up and brushed my teeth.

I walked out and went to make breakfast. Emil stayed in the bathroom to take a shower before he has to go to work.

I start to make pancakes and after they are finished I put them on plates for Emil and I.

"Em breakfast is ready" I yell as I get some orange juice out for myself.

Emil walked out of are room and came and sat down and started to eat pancakes with me. I looked at the time.

"Em?" I say.

"Yeah" he replies with a mouthful of coffee.

"Do you know what time it is?" I ask.

"No??? What time is it?" he says.

"Your gonna be late for work it's 8:45am now" I say he does a spit take getting coffee all over me.

"Shit and sorry" he says getting up quickly.

He gets me a paper towel before pecking my lips and rushing out the door. I sigh and decide to walk down to Collins house, but first need to shower.

After I get out of the shower I dry myself of before slipping on my favourite light blue jean shorts with metallic stars and my dark grey guns n roses shirt.

I put on just a little mascara and brush out my tangled hair. I blow dry and straighten it before squirting some vanilla scented body spray on myself.

I walk over to my closet and grab my Mickey Mouse vans slipping them on before grabbing my phone.

I leave a note on the fridge in case Emil stop's by to pick something up or check in on me.