Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

Selena's POV

"LET US GO KAITLIN" I screamed at my twin sister.

She smirked and came over and cut my arm open with a small pocket knife. I screamed out in pain.

"Katie fucking stop, god your such a slu-" I was cut off.

"CAN YOU 2 SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????" Emil yelled.

"You see here Em, this is my lovely identical twin Selena" Katie said. I shoot her a death glare.

"Wow since when?" Em asks.

"Since birth" I say and look at Katie we both laugh.

We have a couple seconds like this every couple years.

"Why didn't you ever tell me about her?" Emil asks.

"Didn't feel like I needed to, since you never told me about all this shit" I say.

Kaitlin flashes a bucket of goo over top of me, it's about to tip and I go to block it but it freezes. I look up at it confused as hell. I look at my hands. What the fuck did I just do? How the fuck did I do it?

I heard more foot steps coming down the stairs. I started to cry at the sight of that person.

"Selena? Is that really you?" They say staring to cry.

I nod and burst into tears. I missed them so fucking much, I thought I'd never see them again.

*4 Hours Later*

Nyla's POV

"Ny, wake up" Selena called.

I groan and slowly open my eyes. I look around and see that I'm in, wait I have no clue where I am. I tried to sit up but don't have any strength, I look at my lightning bolt bracelet and the lightning bolt is almost empty, shit. I need some electricity to charge it. It holds my strength. I'm really dizzy right now.

"Selena, where are you?" I call out. I look I front of me and see 2 Selena's.

"What the fuck?" I yell.

They both look at me. One is hugging someone but my vision is really blurry and I can't see them. I start to see dots and feel like I'm falling before I get a sharp pain in my side then everything goes black.

Selena's POV

Ny woke up fell of the bed then blacked out? What's happening to her. I looked over to Katie.

"Katie please we have to help her, please" I cry. She sighs but nods.

"What do we do anyways?" Kaitlin asks.

"Flash her back" I say.

She gives me a confused look. She is so stupid, I'm the smart twin.

"Flash her back to mine and Emil's house stupid" I say. She nods but shocks me.

"Hey I'm pregnant don't do that" I snap. I don't want her killing mine and Em's baby.

"You are??" She says shocked.

"Yeah" I say.

"I'm gonna be an aunt!" She says kinda smiling, holy shit!

That's the first smile she's smiled since the accident. (You'll learn about it soon)

"Yeah you are" I said

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you" she says and hugs me.

"Please don't leave me out of your child life I want to be a good Aunty, I don't want to be the forgotten aunt, I want to spoil them rotten, be the best aunt it will have" she says.

This is showing me she really does care and want to be apart of his life.

"You can be apart of his life" I smile.

"His? It's a boy?" She smiles.

I nod she starts crying in joy. It'll be the second boy in are family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger! Who's the first boy?

Are you happy with this chapter? I don't think it's the best chap I've written but it's ok I guess right? Also........

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!! SANTAS COMING TONIGHT ;) lol

Can I get 6 comments and 10 votes?

Thanks for reading and what do you want Selena and Emil's baby boys name to be? Carter Bentley or Carter Jackson? Please comment your choice :)

Thanks again,

~Katie