Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Selena's POV

Nyla just disappeared and we were all confused? I shrug and walk down into the living room and freeze at the sight in front of me. It was Emil. He was standing their smiling. I ran into his arms.

"I missed you" I cry.

"Le whats wrong?" Collin yells and runs down the stairs.

"Nothing Emil is back" I say hugging Emil still.

"I missed you to Le want to go home?" Emil asked, I nod.

"Bye Le call if you need anything" Collie yells. "I'll be coming over later to check on you by the way" Artemis yells.

"Ok" I reply.

Emil and I walk hand in hand he took me to the house Collin showed me yesterday, are house. He walked and took us inside.

"Want to see are room? Oh and I didn't pick the furniture my mum did" Emil said as I looked around to shocked to speak.

I nod my head and he tells me to close my eyes, I do and he cover my eyes with his hands so I don't peek.

"Open your eye's" Emil whispered in my ear.

I nod before opening my eyes. I'm speechless at the sight of the room it is so pretty. (Picture of their bedroom on side)

"It'a beautiful Em" I say. He kisses my cheek and nods his head.

"Just like me" He jokes.

"Yup your right about that" I laugh.

I spin around kiss his lips. I grab his hand and look into his eyes.

"Can we go watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure follow me" He says before pecking my lips and dragging me behind him.

Artemis's POV

Nyla left last night, I checked on Selena last night and she is fine, I checked Emil to since he was like in a coma. This is all so weird, Hades coming back all of a sudden, he wasn't like this before? I think he is jealous that Nyla is dating someone, and that someone being Collin.

"Artemis?" Nyla's voice spoke inside my head. I smiled, good she isn't hurt or isn't really hurt.

"Yeah, how is it?" I reply.

"Well you know, the usually, having to torture people to death, me crying then getting hit" Nyla replied.

I frowned, she doesn't want to hurt anyone, and I know their is something different about her, something that is going to change her life.

"I'm sorry Ny" I reply.

"Don't be theirs nothing you can do" She said.

"I know but I still am" I say.

"How's Selena? Did Emil wake up yet?" She asked.

"Selena and Emil went to their house and where watching a movie when I checked in on them" I send back.

"Emil's ok?" She asks. I nod then realize she can't see me.

"Yeah he woke up like right after you left, he was in Collins living room when Selena went down stairs" I replied.

"Oh, hows Collie?" She mind messaged me.

"He's ok but misses you, I miss you to, I gotta go Apollo is calling me, bye be safe and let me know if something's wrong?" I reply

"I will bye Artemis" Nyla replied before I walk out of mine and Apollo's house.

"Yes Apollo?" I say. She looks up at me and has a worried look on her face.

"Theirs a problem" She says.

*6 Days Later*

Nyla's POV

I've been getting sick in the mornings that isn't good. I get to go home tomorrow, that's the good thing. I can't wait to see Collie. I wish I could mind message him but I can't. Hades blocked me from mind messaging everyone but Artemis. He forgot about her, I was so glad though.

Hades hasn't talked to me since the first day and I'm glad, he is busy doing anything else. Uhhh I hate it down here their is NO wifi or cell reception! It is also so freaking hot! It's like living on the sun, and I'm not joking about that.

''Persephone'' Hades voice calls. Oh great.

''What do you want?'' I snap. Hades walk's in and burns me I scream out in pain.

''What that hell was that for?'' I yell he smirks and walks away.

Wow what a nice husband he is?

Apollo's POV

*6 Days Earlier*

''Theirs a problem'' I say.

''What is it'' Artemis asks.

''Ummm Zeus might be dying, and Hades is next in line for king'' I say and she passes out.

Uhhh now I have to drag her. I walk up to her and grab her feet dragging her to the main building.

''Apollo? What are you doing?" Collin asks. I turn around and see him behind me.

"Umm she kinda passed out" I reply.

"Do you mind helping me?" I ask, he nods and picks Artemis up carrying her for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter :) Sorry it would have been longer but my parents are kicking me off the computer and my dad took my laptop so yup.

Can I get 10 votes and 5 comment?

Sorry if I can't update soon but I'll try Thanks again for reading love you guys.

~Katie