Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Selena's POV

Damn this place is cold!

"Well duh it's a ice prison" someone said. I recognize that voice, but I don't know who's it is.

"Who said that?" I yell.

"You did" the voice spoke. Okay I'm going insane.

"Am I going insane?" I ask grabbing my head.

"Maybe?" They spoke. Wait a second that voice sounds like mine.

"Am I talking to myself????" I whisper.

"Bingo!" The voice spoke, oh god I'm going crazy.

And I'm freezing and hungry. Suddenly the icy floor I was standing in started to crack. Shit.

Third Person's POV

The ice broke under Selena's feet, she screamed as she fell threw, she fell into a pile of hard snow. She got up and started to walk, after a while she slipped on some ice and fell backwards hitting her head, her vision started to get blurry and she blacked out.

Frozen people found her and brought her back to the jail, wondering why the icy floor she once stood on had shattered.

Apollo had run off looking for Zeus, when she was she turned a corner running into a solid block of ice, it knocked her out. The ice cube melted and Frozen people came out of it and grabbed her, dragging her into the puddle where the ice cube once was. Artemis and Nyla didn't think anything happened to Apollo so they never told anyone or went looking for her.

4 days later and nobody has seen Apollo, Artemis is worried about her twin and goes out early one morning to find her, she slips on some ice, hitting her head in the cold hard ground and she blacks out. Ice people started to come to grab her but Nyla came out looking for Artemis. The ice people quickly hid as Nyla yelled to the guards for help, the guards her father made her have with her 24/7.

They brought Artemis back to the Zeus, he got Artemis and Apollo's mother to come, she did I and she felt something in the room, hiding in the shadows, cold as ice, dead to us, dead to heat, just dead. Artemis soon woke and but the terrible thing was, she didn't remember who anyone was?

Emil, Katie, and Taylor all thought of a way to get Selena out. Katie offered to trade herself, Emil was ok with that plan but Taylor wasn't! They tried to break the ice, Taylor tried to us he's heat power to melt the ice but it wouldn't melt. Selena woke up, she had a terrible, terrible headach but who wouldn't? She did bit her head off the ice pretty hard.

Do you want to know why the ice people took Selena instead of Katie. Cause remember Taylor said Hades could take his youngest family member, so that doesn't mean his sisters. They took Selena's because they want her baby, it will be the youngest family member in Taylor's family since Selena is his little sister and it is Selena's baby.

Selena's POV

I was woken up by someone screaming, I sit up and look around rubbing my eyes. I hear to sound of a door opening and look towards it. Oh my gosh, frozen guards threw someone into my cell.

"Check the baby" one of the frozen guards yelled.

The person nodded and got up, they walked towards me when I finally noticed it was Apollo.

"Apollo" I say.

She looks up at me and smiles. I hug her and she quickly jumps back.

"Holy shit your freezing, lie down quick I need to check the baby" she said worried.

That scared me, I felt my eye begin to water but that just made them cold, I lid down and she put her hand on my stomach.

"It's cold, the baby is cold. Selena I'm sorry but, it's slowly freezing to death" she said almost crying.

I look at her before bursting into tears. Frozen guards walked in, the leader in the middle.

"How is the child?" His cold voice asked.

"It's dying" Apollo sniffles beginning to cry.

"How is she hurting it! If she hurts it I kill her as soon as it's born" the frozen leader angrily yelled. That made me cry harder.

"It's freezing to death" Apollo added.

"Take her to the human room, get her blankets an some soup or whatever, warm her up" the leader yelled at the guards.

They rushed over to me. I cried and tried to get away from them but they were stronger, I was so week, he was only feeding me once a week. This would be my second meal this week so I was happy about that but I didn't want to be here, it was a frozen hell.

"NOOOO stop let me go, please let me go, I want Emil, Emil help me please, let go of me. EM" I screamed and cried. The leader called the head guard over to him.

"Go get this so called Emil and bring him here" the leader spoke. What have I done? Emil will get hurt here.

"NOOOO please don't bring him please" I cried, the leader just laughed at me.

Suddenly I felt really warm and noticed I was in a actual human like room. It was normal, a tv, couch, bed, bathroom, it was normal.

"Drink this" a guard said, I quickly closed my mouth tightly.

He grabbed my face trying to open my mouth so I'd drink it. After about 5 minutes of fighting with him, I was to tired to fight. He got my mouth open and poured a cold drink down it. I tried to spite it out but I ended up swallowing it.

The guard picked me up and placed me in a warm soft bed, before a blanket was placed on me, I tired to get up but was to week, my vision started to get blurry and everything went black.

The last thing I heard was the sound of Emil calling my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I've been really busy, the power keeps flickering on only half my street. It was out for 45 minutes yesterday night. And I'm typing this in my notes cause the power is out right now. It's been out since 6pm and it's now 7pm so it's already been an hour. And it's getting cold in my house, I hope the power comes back on :)

So the frozen people got Emil, what do you think is going to happen?

Do you think Artemis will get her memory back?

Sorry if it's confusing. And I might get 1 more update in before this book goes on hold for 2 week. That will be next week, for Jan 20th until Jan 31st. That's when I have exams. So I'll need to study.

And OMFG Zayn Malik is 21 today 🎉🎈🎁, he's growing up.

Thank for reading 😄

Can I get 12 votes and 7 comments?

Thanks again,

~Katie