Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Nyla's POV

Emil's lifeless body lid there, Selena was crying and Collin was crying and trying to stop her leg from bleeding. I ran over to Emil, and looked at him, their's something different about him? He looks a little older, Well maybe he changed his style well I was gone.

I walked over to Collie and Le. She looked up at me fear, pain, and a secret in her eyes. I could read her facial expressions, Em did something terrible to her, that's why she did that.

"Le what did he do" I ask she shakes her head and cries.

"Le please tell me! I just want to help you" I say.

She nods looking up at me. She points towards the bedrooms. I am confused but walk towards them anyways, when I walk in the door slams, I turn around and try to open it but it won't open.

"Selena open this door" I yell and bang on it.

"It's not me" She says.

"Let me out!" I yell pounding on the door.

After like 10 minutes of pounding I decide I'm just going to flash out of here. I try to flash but It doesn't work. Somethings not right here. Suddenly the chair that was in the corner of the room smashed into the wall beside me. I screamed.

"Nyla are you ok what happened?" Collin yelled.

"Collia get me out" I scream and start to bang on the door again.

Wind starts to whip around and things are smashing everywhere! What the fuck is happening? I see the bed coming at me and scream before everything goes black.

Selena's POV

I woke up and was in a black room, I tried to move but I couldn't. Help me someone. I thought, I looked beside me and Emil was their he was tied up too. Wait I'm tied up, I look down at my body and I was tied up.

"Em" I say scared, he doesn't move.

"EM" I yell and he slowly starts to move, he looks at me confused, my eyes are starting to tear up.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I'm scared" I say starting to cry.

"Shhh, babe I'll message Collie" He says.

Emil's POV

"Collie help, Selena and I are tied up somewhere" I quickly mind messaged.

"EM YOUR ALIVE" Collie mind screamed.

"Ummm of course I am why wouldn't I be?" I messaged back, confused and scared of something being wrong with Collie.

"Your body is on the kitchen floor, Selena stabbed you" What the fuck I'm so confused I don't remember any of that? How I don't have a stab wound or bandages?

"SHE WHAT!!!" I mind screamed.

"Yeah, but you did something to her! She's been crying into my shoulder for like 1 hour" I'm shocked how is this possible?

"Collie that's NOT Selena, Le is here with me" I say quickly.

"What, OMG HADES" he says

"Collie?" I mind yell. Nothing, no answer

"Collie answer?" I mind yelled again, still no answer.

Shit wtf happened to him, please say he's ok! I don't want him to get hurt because I knocked someone up.

"Fuck, Hades is their" I say. Selena looks confused.

"Ok, so I did something to you, you stabbed me and killed me in the kitchen, and your crying into Collie's chest right now" I say

"But how?" She asks, and is thinking

"Hades" I say and she nods understanding.

"Em I want to go home" She cries.

Suddenly theirs loud foot steps coming down the stairs. It turned a corner and it was a girl. She looked just like Selena.

"What the fuck are you doing here slut!" The REAL Selena that was tied up beside me screamed at the other Selena?

"Well hello to you to sis" The other Selena smirked, WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA UPDATE

OMG Selena has a sister!!!!

Are you as confused as I am, also sorry if I confused you. So the Emil that got stabbed isn't the real Emil, and the Selena that stabbed him was the other Selena. Just to let you know if you were confused, like I was and still am.

Sorry it's short but you guys wanted and update so yeah :)

Did you ever think Selena had any family?

Who do you think the other Emil was?

What happened to Nyla?

Can I get 12 votes and 6 comments for the next chapter?

Thanks for reading and Happy holidays :) I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if I don't get a chance to update before Christmas or until after the new year.

Thanks again

~Katie