Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen.

Collin's POV

Selena fell asleep as I carried her to my house which was just 2 houses down. I went in and carried her upstairs and lid her down in the guest bedroom(Pic at top) She is such a nice girl, I feel bad Emil cant be with her right now. I go down stairs and Nyla is their, she looks sad.

"Hey" I say and hug her. She smiles but frowns and hugs me back. Something is wrong?

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I have to go to the Underworld for 1 week tomorrow" She frowned.

"I'm sorry Collie it's all my fault, why did I have to be so stupid, I never should've eaten those dam-" But I cut her off by kissing her.

She was surprised at first but kissed me back after a minute. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. The kiss started to get more heated, I pulled away.

"Jump" I say.

She jumped into my arms. My hands on her bum holding her up, I walked over to the couch and lid her down laying on top of her still kissing her.

"I love you Ny" I say as we pull away for air.

"I love you to Collie" She replies and I kiss her again. Her hands tug at the bottom of my shirt and I pull it of, I pull hers of a minute later. Her hands reached my belt buckle and undid it, my hands went to the button on her short shorts, I undid it and pulled them down, after I quickly took my pants off.

You probably knows what happened next ;)

I rolled off Nyla both of us panting, I kiss her cheek. "I love you Ny" I say, she kisses me.

"I love you to now let me at least put some clothes on" She says picking up her bra and gets up looking around the floor for the rest her clothing.

I get up and put on my boxer and then lay back down on the couch, Nyla comes back over in just my T-shirt. She lays down in my arms on my couch and we cuddle before I hear her soft snores. I soon drift off to sleep.

"Collie wher- OH MY GOSH ummmm Awkward? I'll just go back upstairs" Selena says then quickly runs back upstairs. Nyla and I jump, Nyla falling off the couch,

"Thanks Collie" Nyla mumbles and their is a crack of thunder.

"Sorry sorry" I reply

Selena screamed bloody murder from upstairs. I quickly ran up to see her standing in the doorway of the guest room, it was covered in blood and dead bodies.

"Oh my go-" but am cut of when Selena screams and grabs her stomach.

"NYLA" She screams.

Nyla runs up and see's what's happened, then see's Selena.

"Shit umm" Ny says then mind messages someone. Artemis flashed herself in quickly.

"We need to get her in bed now for rest and oh my" She said once she saw the guest room.

"Dad" Artemis asked.

"Dad" Nyla replied.

"What?" I asked.

"Zeus is like everybody's dad ok" Ny said I nod.

I think Ny mind messaged her dad but he didn't answer or couldn't come. Selena start to calm down and isn't in pain anymore. Nyla looked at the calender. Then the room got colder, Nyla frowned.

"I have to go" She spoke, suddenly a windy black cloud formed around Nyla,

"If you hear me scream I'm fine I'm just getting tortured" Nyla yelled threw the wind.

"What?" I yell and Nyla screams, I hate hearing her scream, well not all the time ;)

"Collin that's gross don't think like that" Artemis says, oops.

"Sorry" I say.

Suddenly the cloud disappears and Nyla looks way different, she is beat-in and bruised, she has a crown and tear stains on her cheeks.

"See you in a week Collie, I love you :* " She said and had blown a kiss at the end. I'm confused what the fuck just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was that chapter??? Like it??

If you didn't read the authors note I had right before this chapter then I'll tell you what I said, I'm putting this book on hold until December 1st, I need a chance to update my other books since I haven't updated them in a while.

Can I get 50 Votes and 45 Comments (All together so 5 Votes and 5 Comments) are needed for a extra update during my 1 week hold on this book.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry about taking a week break, I really don't want to but I have to! I want to get my other books all up to date so I need to update them thanks again for reading :) Have a lovely week :)

~Katie