Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Selena's POV (Bella)

We were filming a commercial for Disney World and a got a really bad pain in my stomach, I was taken to the hospital, they didn't know what was wrong with me. They did an ultra sound and everything was normal. I'm not sure why it happened but I left shortly after and was given the rest of the week off.

Collin's POV

After I dropped Nyla off at the air port I drove home, when I got there Em was watching TV.

"Em we need to talk!" I say as I sit beside him.

"About?" He asks not looking away from the tv.

"About you're child" I say, and he quickly turn's his head around and look's at me.

"Why?" He asks again.

"Well have you told Selena what you are yet?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess it just never felt like the right time" He says.

"Well you better tell her soon!" I tell him, but he look's confused.

"Why?" He asks.

"Cause your child will also be one of us" I inform. He look's shocked about it.

"She is gonna have moments where she is in so much pain cause the unborn child is shifting in her, if she goes to a hospital nothing will be wrong but she will be in pain" I add.

"I would if I could" He says, then I realize we don't have anyways of contacting Selena.

"I know but try texting her cell saying you need to talk to her ASAP" I say before walking to my room.

Emil's POV

How the hell am I supposed to tell Selena what I am. I get out my cell and text her immediately telling her to call me ASAP. I waited 2 minutes before my cell rang.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Em?" Selena says.

"Hey babe" I say.

"You said you wanted to talk about something?" She says getting right to the point. I sigh before taking a deep breath.

"Y..yeah" I stutter.

"Em......what is it? What's wrong?" She asks.

"Selena I'm a-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwww cliff hanger :( And extra update!!!!!!

What do you think Emil and Collin are?

Comment what you think and their is a hint in their somewhere!

Thanks for reading.

~Katie