Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven.

Bella's (Selena's) POV

My Skype call ended and I sat alone in my room at Disney. Tomorrow I start work as Princess Bell.

Also Nyla is coming down to Orlando to take me to a appointment for the baby. I hope everything is ok and Emil will forgive me, I NEED to talk to him. Becky didn't say anything about talking to Emil.

I go over and pick up my cell phone turning it on. Once it's on I see that I have over 75 missed calls and 89 message's their all from Emil and Collin a couple from Nyla though. I click on Emil's contact, I stay with my finger over the call button for a couple minutes before I finally press it. I put it to my ear and it ring's 2 times before he picks up.

"Selena baby where are you? Please come back! If I did something to make you leave I'm sor-" I cut him off.

"Em it isn't your fault! I want to come back but I can't it's not safe, someone is gonna get hurt! Please don't call me I'll call you! I love you and miss you" I cry.

"Why isn't it safe?" He asks.

"I can't tell you" I say still crying.

"Why please I won't tell just please tell me" He cried. I knew I would end up telling him so I either have to change the subject or hang up.

"I'm going to a doctor appointment tomorrow! There gonna check the baby" I say trying to change the subject.

"Will you send my a pic?" He sniffles.

"Of course Em, why wouldn't I your the father you need to see your baby" I sniffle as well.

"I love you Le" He says. I smile even though he can't see.

"I love you too, but I have to go! Don't tel anyone you talked to me! Don't EVER and I fucking mean EVER call me! Do you understand?" I say.

"Yes I'm not allowed to call you!, but when will you call me? Will you call everyday? Or only once a week or once a month or once a year? Tell me please?" He says.

"I'm not sure yet Em, I'll call you whenever I get the chance too! I love you" I say sadly.

"I love you too-" Emil say's before I hang up and cry. I cry for 10 minutes before someone is Skyping me. It was Nyla. I answer it.

"Hey Nyla" I sniffle. She look's at me sadly.

"You talked to Emil didn't you?" She says. I laugh a little before nodding.

"Remember your flight tomorrow and that your going to Orlando to visit a old friend." I say. She nods and we talk for a little.

"Well I'm gonna get some sleep ok?" She says. I nod and we say are goodbye. I decide to at least let Collin know I'm ok and get my phone out typing out a message for him.

To: Collin

Please know I'm safe, don't try to contact me it isn't safe. I wish I could come back but I can't. Please take care of Emil and when he's feeling sad tell him I love him and it isn't his fault I left. Love you Collie.

From: Selena <3

I hit send and smiled before shutting my phone off and crawling into my bed. I closed me eye's and soon fell asleep. It did take me a while though I wanted to be in Emil's arms in a warm bed not a cold bed with no Emil. Hopefully I can go home soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EARLY UPDATE :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading this chapter :) what did you think of it?

Please Vote and Comment :)

Thanks again!!!

~Katie