Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

*Recap*

Emil's POV

I heard Selena's scream and ran to the box. She was in it, I could see her, she was right on the other side of the glass on the floor backing away. I banged on the glass and she stood up and looked at me crying.

"Em help me their after me" She cried banging on the glass. Whats she talking about

"Whats after you?" I ask.

"The frozen people" She cried.

I'm confused, well I was confused until a frozen human hand covered her mouth and another wrapped around her waist. Another at her ankles, what the fuck? More frozen human arms wrapped around her until only her eye were visible.

"Selena" I screamed as they pulled her back.

"Emil what happened to Le?" Katie asked.

"Frozen people got her" I cried sliding down the glass and crying into my knee's.

"This is all my fault" Taylor said starting to cry.

"DAMMIT" He screamed and punched the wall.

"Why is it your fault Tay?" Katie asked him.

"Cause I made a deal with Hades" He said.

*End Of Recap*

Emil's POV

What kind of deal did he make? Why would he even make a deal with Hades? Wait how the fuck does he know Hades?

"How do you fucking know Hades?" I yell.

"I tried to save Persephone when she was taken. Are mum, was pregnant at the time and I was desperate for life, I didn't want to die and I was about to be killed, so I made a deal with Hades that if he let me live he could take my youngest sibling and do what he pleased with it" Taylor said.

"YOU WHAT" Kaitlin screamed.

She got up and started passing around the room her eyes wandering everywhere she looked like she was fighting in her head with herself, She was running her hands threw her hair repeatedly.

"You fucking idiot!" She yelled.

"Why would you even do that! and besides Selena isn't the youngest, I am" She said. He looked at her confused.

"Y...you are" He stuttered nervously. She nodded.

"Can we fight about this later! How do we get Selena back?" I yelled.

Taylor looked at me with a sad look. So did Katie.

"We wait" Taylor said. You've got to be fucking kidding me!

Nyla's POV

I woke up and was in Selena and Emil's house. What the fuck, I swear we were all tied up. I slowly sat up but, quickly fell back down again due to being to weak. I need to charge my energy bracelet. I mind messaged Artemis and Apollo. Artemis came quickly and plugged my bracelet into the wall and asked me where I had been.

"I don't even know but, their was 2 Selena's and 1 was hugging some guy, the other was looking at me and Emil was tied up to a bed looking confused as hell" I say. She nods and the door opens, Apollo walks in eating ice cream.

"Hey" She smiles and walks in.

"Seriously? She could've been dying and you went for ice cream!" Artemis yelled. Apollo rolled her eye's.

"Actually I was with are dad cause he wants Selena to go back to earth where she will be safe and wants us to go with her. He doesn't want Emil to go with her. He wants us to hid Selena from Emil until she gives birth" She says frowning knowing it's going to be hard to separate Emil and Selena.

"Where is she anyways and what the fuck happened in here?" She asked just realizing things were thrown everywhere from a wind storm.

"Umm Hades might have happened and I don't know?" I say. They both look at me but, then I realize something.

"Where's Collin?" I ask.

They look at me then look at each other. I can tell they are mind messaging each other.

Artemis's POV

"What do we tell her?" Apollo messages me, I look at her and shrug.

"I don't know" I reply.

"Well we have to tell her something" She says. I think of how to tell her Collin's missing.

"We can't say oh yeah Collin's been missing since last night" I reply.

"What" Ny yells.

Shit I said that put loud didn't I? Oh well now she knows.

"Yeah, nobody knows where he is? He came to see us last night and was acting weird and then he ran and nobody's seen him since" Apollo says.

"We have to find him" She says and goes to get up but I get In the way and make her sit down.

"No we need to get you checked out and make sure your baby is ok" I say.

She frowns and looks into my eyes begging me to let her go find him. I shake my head.

"Please, I...I miss him" She says starting to cry.

"I'm sorry Ny but, we need to make sure your baby is ok, it could be hurt from whatever happened to you?" Apollo says.

She frowns but nods looking scared as soon as Apollo said the baby could be hurt. I help her up and unplug her almost half charged bracelet from the wall and give it to her so she has some strength to walk, she gives me a weak smile before we leave Selena and Emil's house. We get to the main building and go into mine and Apollo's office and she lays down on the bed.

"Do an ultra sound Ar" Apollo says.

I nod as she is putting the cold gel on Nyla's stomach. We do and ultra sound and the baby is fine. Nyla is also perfectly fine. We were all talking until we heard lots of yelling and guards running down the halls. One ran in and we asked what was happening.

"Emil's girlfriend Selena is being held hostage by frozen people" he said.

Nyla burst into tears, I hugged her and tried to comfort her but it wasn't working, I noticed Apollo had left the room! Where did she go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do you think Collin is or went?

What do you think is going to happen to Selena? What about Emil and Selena's unborn child what will happen if she isn't let out soon? She's a little more then 4 months pregnant. She is due in 2 months!

Will they let her out before she gives birth?

Will someone rescue her from that frozen hell?

Where do you think Apollo went? Why did she leave?

Why do you think Zeus wants Apollo and Artemis to keep Selena away from Emil and Olympus?

Can I get 8 comments and 15 votes?

How was this chapter? Did you like it?

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF 2014. I'm sorry I have'nt update since last year, so here's a chap.

Thanks again for reading, love you guys :)

~Katie