Chapter Eighteen

This chapter goes to @VeronicasBestFriend because last chapter she made me smile at the comments she wrote, thanks SO much it really does mean a lot to me, thanks to everyone who is reading and I love everybody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eighteen.

Nyla's POV

I just left the under world and was flashed to the front of the main building, I went inside to check in with Apollo and Artemis. I didn't knock and just walked in. Artemis was laying in one bed and Selena was in another getting an ultra sound.

"Why is Artemis laying their?" I ask.

"Oh I told her something bad and she passed out" Apollo replied.

"Want to find out what your having?" Apollo asked Selena.

"Yeah but I want Emil here for it too" Selena replied.

"I'll get him, where is he?" I ask.

"Sleeping at home still I think?" Selena replied.

"Ok be right back" I replied and flashed into Emil and Selena's house.

I went upstairs and went into their room and found Emil still sleeping, I grabbed him and flashed into Artemis and Apollo's office.

"What the hell?" Emil sleepily says when I dropped him on the floor. I shrug my shoulders.

"Ok so ready to find out now?" Apollo asks.

"Yeah" Selena says.

"Ok so your 3 1/2 months pregnant with a little baby boy" Apollo says. Emil and Selena are smiling.

"Time for room designing!" Artemis says shooting up from her sleep, kinda.

"Ok then" Em says.

Emil's POV

Selena and I are walking back to are house, I like saying that, are house. Anyways she wouldn't stop smiling, but 1 thing I don't understand is why is her stomach so big if it's only 1 baby. This is going to be a giant kid. Ny looked a little off today, like something was wrong with her or something? I wonder what?

"Are you happy?" Selena asks once we walk into the house. I'm confused?

"About what?" I ask unsure.

"About the gender? You'll have a son you can teach him everything it'll be so much fun" she giggles. I smile and pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead.

"Of course I'm happy, why wouldn't I be?" I reply smiling.

"I don't know but, what names do you like?" She asks getting serious.

"Tayl-" I was saying but was quickly cut off.

"No way in hell" Selena says. I nod.

"James?" I ask, she thinks for a moment before shaking her head, I think again.

"Bentley? Carter, Jackson, Noah?" I ask and she immediately smiles. I guess one of those is perfect or something.

"I like Carter, and Noah but I also like Bentley and Jackson" she sighs.

"What about Carter Bentley or Noah Jackson?" I asks. She smiles and kisses my check.

"Love them, you are so smart" she says.

I chuckle and we walk into the living room. Selena's cell phone rings in the kitchen and she gets up and goes to answer it, I stay in the loving room and listen to her conversation.

"Hello" she answered.

"Ohh..umm....I can't" she mumbles.

"I'm not home" she says.

"No I'm at work"

"Yes I'm sure, now I promise I'll see you soon, I love you too" I hear her say. Who is she telling I love you too????

"I know, bye love you" she says and I hear her hang up and sigh. I wonder what was wrong?

Artemis's POV

Nyla looked really off and I could sense something was wrong. "Ny are you ok?" Apollo asks her. She looks confused and scared, now I know something is up?

"Ummm....y...yeah why?" She stuttered.

"Ny don't lie to us!" Apollo adds.

"Nyla I can tell when something's wrong, remember?" I add.

She nods weakly, I look into her eyes asking permission to touch her stomach, she nods and I walk over and place my hand on her stomach. I feel around and suddenly I sense something, holy shit. Nyla knows I know something and is scared.

"I'm sorry, please don't hate me" she says starting to cry. So it's true.

"Ar what is it?" Apollo asks me.

I'm standing in shock not able to move, this is bad really bad, like worse then when Hades first kidnapped Nyla. Holy crap Zeus is gonna be pissed. What is going to happen? What is she going to do? I can't think!

"Artemis what's wrong?" Apollo asks again.

"S...she's-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think Nyla is? Or what do you think is wrong with her?

I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I have like 4 BIG projects due before the winter break and I need to get them finished because they count as 10% of my final mark.

So anyways thanks so much for reading :) I love you all, please vote and comment :) Picture of Emil and Selena's house at the top.

Also I'm sorry it's so short but I promise next chapter will be longer.

Thanks again

~Katie