Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

*Recap*

Selena's POV

After my phone call with a certain person Emil walks into the kitchen.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Nobody" I reply.

"Selena who was it?" he asked again.

"Nobody ok?" I said.

"Who were you saying I love you to?" Emil yelled hitting his fist on the counter scaring me.

"Nobody em now please cal-" I was saying when he cut me off by throwing a plate to the floor.

"Em please your scaring me" I said staring to cry.

"Tell me who the fuck you were saying I love you to?" he yelled.

I was crying now, why is he acting like this?

*End Of Recap*

Selena's POV

Emil grabbed my arm roughly, I hissed in pain and tried to pull it back but he was to strong.

"Emil let me go!" I sternly cry.

He laughs and continues to drag me into the kitchen, I'm scared!

"Shut up bitch" He snapped. That hurt!

"What are you doing?" I cry as he grabs a knife.

He stabs my leg cutting down it, I scream out in pain. He then cuts my arm and I continue to scream out in pain. Emil laughs and pushes me against the wall, he starts to kiss my neck.

"P...please stop" I cry.

He smirks and his hands go under my shirt and start to feel my growing baby bump. Oh god please, please, please don't let him hurt the baby please.

"I know you want me" He whispers.

It send's shivers down my spin. Oh god please say he didn't say that.

"P...please Em stop" I cry looking him right in the eyes.

He looks angry, he slaps me hard across the face. I cry out in pain.

"Say you want me" He says.

I shake my head, he slaps me again.

"Say you want me to fuck you right here right now" He says angrily.

I shake my head again. He slaps me so hard I fall.

"Say you want me inside of you, tell me you love me or I'll kill your child" He says.

"I..I..want you, I wan't you inside me. I love you" I say so he wont hurt the baby.

He smirks and picks me up carrying me to are bedroom, I'm crying so hard right now begging him to stop, he doesn't. He walks into are room and shuts the door behind him throwing me onto the bed.

"Em please stop please, this isn't you please stop" I scream and cry.

He hits me over the bed with something hard and I black out. When I woke up I was naked and sore, really sore. I didn't see Emil but he had left the knife beside the bed so I threw on some clothes and grabbed the knife heading out of the room trying to leave this place.

Collin's POV

Their was more yelling and then I heard Le crying. Why is she crying? What did Em do? Wait a minute Em isn't even here right now? He went to earth to go visit someone. I quickly rushed into their house and saw Selena standing in the kitchen in complete shock, holding a bloody knife in front of her. She dropped the knife and broke down crying.

"Selena what happened" I asked the the frightened girl.

She just kept crying she moved a little to try to walk but hissed in pain and that's when I noticed her injuries. Her left arm has a huge cut on it, her right wrist has a giant bruise, her cheek is bruised as well. Her right ankle was surely broken, her left thigh had a HUGE gash in it.

"I'm sorry, I...I...I didn't mean to" She cried.

What did she do? Did she do this to herself? I walk to her and hug her tightly. After a couple minutes I ask her a question.

"What did you do?" I asked.

She points behind me, Ny walks towards us and gasps, I turn around to see what she had gasped at and what Selena had done, when I did I saw a body laying on the floor motionless colour less, as pale as snow. I started to cry because that body was my little brother, Emil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG SELENA KILLED EMIL OMG!!!!!!!!

Did you ever in a million years think Selena would do that? I didn't! What do you think is going to happen now?

Why was Emil acting like that?

Why would he hurt her? He loves her he'd never hurt her! Why did he?

Who was Selena talking to on the phone? Was she cheating?

Can I get 5 comments and 15 votes?

Thanks for reading :) and can you please check out my new book called Mackenzie's Wolf it would mean a lot to me if you did :)

~Katie