Chapter Thirty Four

6 more chapters left!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty Four

*Recap*

Nyla's POV

I break down crying and fall to the cold, hard, wet, and muddy pavement.

Their gone, Alec, Maize, Isabella, and Charlotte are all gone!

Their all gone, their gone and never coming back! I get up and start to run, I can't do this anymore!

Maize and Alec were the only reason I was living.

They actually cared about me unlike anyone in my past.

I kept running until I saw the forest, I ran in it until I found my old tree house. I ran up the steps and opened the door. It was still perfectly clean and everything.

I ran over to the corner where a baby doll crib with a couple dolls was.

I grabbed the doll with light pink hair and ripped off its head, I turned the headless doll upside and shake it.

6 little white pills fall out, I smile as I bring them to my mouth.

These 6 pills will take me to a better place!

*End Of Recap*

Nyla's POV

As I'm about to put the pills in my mouth someone slaps them out of my hand and pushes me against the wall. I gasp.

"That's not how your dying, you and your baby will die together!" Hades says.

Suddenly a knife comes flying towards me. I scream and try to jump out of this way but I can't move my body. The knife stabs me right in my stomach. I cry out in pain and horror.

"Have fun in hell, I'll see you soon" Hades laughs.

I clutch my bleeding stomach and fall to the floor, my vision starting to blur.

I guess this the end, I really am going to die and nobody is here to save me and nobody knows where I am?

Alec's POV

Nyla is dead, that N in the sky means she died! I can't believe she died!

And she was pregnant, her baby's dead, oh my gosh who the hell would do that?

Oh my gosh Hades!

Maize'z POV

"Maize wake up, where here" I hear Katie say shaking me gently.

I sit up and notice Charlie isn't in my arms but quickly see Katie is holding her.

She notices and hands Charlie back to me, I smile and get up following her off the bus.

It's chilly here, I hold Charlie closer and wrap the blanket tighter around her since she's still only in a diaper and blanket.

She leads me to a cab and we hope in.

It drives for like 20 minutes before we get to an apartment building called Neon Light.

We get out and lay the driver and I follow Katie inside to an elevator.

We go to the seventh floor and I follow her out.

She leads me to a door with the room number 321 and unlocks it.

We walk in and it's amazing. It's really pretty.

"Wow" I say. Katie chuckles.

"You stay here, I'm going to go out and get some stuff for Charlie" she says. I nod.

"WAIT, where are we?" I ask.

"London, England" she says. (Not London, Ontario)

I nod and she leaves. I set Charlie down on the bed and lay next to her. She looks at me and giggles.

"Da-Da" she smiles.

I frown. I miss Alec and Isabella so freaking much!

Wherever they are I hope they're alright!

Alec's POV

The plane lands and I get off carrying Isabella who is peacefully sleeping.

I had no luggage only a carry on bag which is Isabella's diaper bag.

I walk out of the airport and find a taxi. I get in and had him the address the key was attached too.

*30 Minutes Later*

I lay the driver before he drives down the road.

I turn around and walk towards the front door of an apartment building called Neon Light.

I unlock the door and walk in. It is fully furnished, and Maize would love it.

I miss her so much!

I wish she was here with me! But she isn't!

She might never be with me ever again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but yeah hope you liked it, sorry if it's boring.

Nyla is dead! And so is her and Ace's unborn child! I hated having to write that but it had to happen.

Alec and Isabella are in their apartment house in London, England.

It's the same apartment as Maize. Alec knows Nyla is dead!

What do you think Alec means when he was thinking he might never get to see Maize again?

Maize, Charlotte, and Katie are in London, England.

Charlie learned a new word "Da-Da"

Please vote and comment

Thanks xx