Chapter Thirty Three

Only 7 more chapters left! And this chapter is dedicated to @lilimimi200123 Thanks for all your comments and please follow her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty Three

Maize's POV

I pick Charlotte up and carry her towards the bath.

She sees the water and squeals happily clapping her hands.

I chuckle as I place her carefully in the deep tub filled almost to the top.

After ten seconds she shifts and has her beautiful mint green tail.

She swims around before surfacing and smiles clapping her hands.

"Let's wash your hair baby" I coo.

I grab the baby shampoo squirting some onto her head before I start to wash her hair.

I grab a plastic cup and scoop up some water pouring it in her head until all the soap is out.

"Maize" Katie yells bursting through the door.

"We need to leave know!" She yells.

"They're coming, they know where we are!" She quickly adds.

I quickly pick Charlie up wrapping her in a towel and run out of the bathroom.

I grab Charlie's fluffy blanket and a diaper bag before we run out the door into the pouring rain, was freezing.

We run down the street and to are luck a cab was just dropping someone off.it

"Let's go" Katie quickly says as we climb in.

"Bus station please" Katie says.

The man nods and starts driving.

We get their quickly and Katie pays him.

We run into the bus station and I follow Katie.

We get to an electric ticket machine thingy and Katie types in a lot of stuff before tickets come out.

She grabs them and walks fast outside towards a bus. It also seems like she's done this before?

I follow her onto a bus and we go to the back where luckily nobody was, I sit down holding Charlie who is wrapped in a towel and blanket and still in mermaid form.

Luckily nobody was in the back of the bus so I took the blanket off her and started to dry her with her towel.

After a minute she shifted back into a human.

I put her diaper on her and wrapped her up in her fluffy blanket holding her close and rocking her.

Their are 4 loud cracks of lighting and they make an N in the sky, that's cool maybe Nyla made that.

"We need to get formula and clothes, oh and diapers" I say.

Katie nods, I yawn and look down. Charlotte is sound asleep.

"Sleep I'll stay up, I'll wake you when we get their" Katie says.

I nod and lean against the window closing my eyes and soon drifting to sleep.

Alec's POV

I run past "Taylor" and am about to run out the door but it's pouring rain.

I hold Isabella closely and turn around and face him and he throws a knife at me.

It suddenly bounce off a shinny bubble around Isabella and I.

I smirk.

I run out into the pouring rain and the rain is bouncing off the protective shield Isabella is making.

She discovered her special ability (Power) I see a cab and quickly wave to it.

It pulls over an I climb in.

Taylor's running towards me.

"Drive, drive now. That mans trying to kill me please he has a knife" I say starting to cry.

The cab driver starts to drive.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks after we get around the corner, he's still driving though.

I quickly check the diaper bag to see if Artemis made me and Isabella a passport like I asked her too.

She did and I noticed and envelope taped to mine.

I pull it out and open it.

It has keys to a house or something, and address taped to the key, and plane tickets to London, England.

"The air port please" I say.

He nods.

Isabella starts to whine I look down at her eyes and they are a light pink signalling she's tired.

I hold her close rocking her in my arms.

She continues to cry for a good 10 minutes.

She finally stops when we get to the air port.

"Thanks and sorry about her crying" I say as I pass the cab driver money.

He shakes his head and pushes the money back to me.

"Keep it, you'll need it" the nice old cab driver said.

"Thank you so much sir, have a nice night" I smile.

I walk into the airport and go through security.

I look at the tickets and go to the gate it says.

My flight was starting to bored when I got their.

Wow I must be lucky.

I bored the plane and it soon takes off.

We start flying to London, England, where Isabella and I will live.

As we are flying 4 loud cracks of lighting sound and make an N in the sky. Oh no, Nyla!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger! Sorry if it's short! Hope you liked it.

What do you think happened to Nyla?

Where do you think Maize, Charlotte, and Katie are going?

Who do you think Taylor really is?

Please vote and comment

Also please comment what you think I should call the sequel? I don't know what to call it?

Thanks xx