Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven.

Emil's POV

"Thanks man" I say as I hand the man in the black hoodie my money.

"Give me a call when you run out" He says before leaving.

I walk away and down to the beach. I open the bag and take out the weed, I get it ready to smoke before I light it. I start to smoke. I know I should't be doing drugs but I need it my life is so messed up, I should have told Selena in the beginning we wouldn't have been having this problem.

"Emil what the hell are you doing?" I hear Nyla's voice call out.

I freeze but continue to smoke the weed. She walks towards me and just stands there in front of me. She pulls out her phone quickly before taking a picture of me.

"What the hell! Delete that right now!" I scream trying to grab her phone.

"Why Em? Why are you doing this? Is it cause Selena left? If you could see her again would you stop this shit? Please?" Nyla yelled.

"Why do you care? You don't even know me" I snap. She frowns and crosses her arms.

"I may not know you but I know what drugs do to you Em I'm not stupid!" Nyla replies.

"How would you know, your to much of a goody to shoes to know about drugs you've never even done them so don't tell me what the hell I can and can not do!" I yell.

"Well clearly you don't know me" She says with no emotion.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask confused.

"If you knew me you'd know I've been in rehab 6 times" She says.

"If you knew me you'd know I've been arrested 9 time's for drug possession, If you knew me you'd know I have a drug problem" She said a little bit louder.

'IF YOU KNEW ME YOU'D FUCKING KNOW I ALMOST DIED 3 FUCKING TIMES FROM OVERDOSE!' She yelled.

'If you knew me you'd know I have a drug problem and want to get help, If you knew me you'd know I only turned to drugs cause if my abusive boyfriends, if you knew me you'd know I don't have any family left!" She paused for a moment.

"If you fucking knew me you'd know I tried to overdose twice! If you knew me you'd know I was rapped everyday of my life by strangers since I was 10" She screamed starting to cry.

"Only 10 fucking years old Em" She cried.

"They'd throw money at me once they were done then left me broken and crying! If you only knew me before this all happened you'd have known a strong girl but now you'll only know, a broken girl with a broken heart and soul" She cried raising her voice sometimes.

She completely broke down crying after almost whispering the last part. I dropped the weed in shock, and am almost crying myself right now. I never feel bad for anyone only Selena but, right then and their I ran to Nyla and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Did you say you still do drugs?" I ask. She nods weekly.

"That's why I don't want you to do them Em I don't want you to turn out like me, and If you overdosed what would Collie do? Your the only family he has left Em he can't lose you" Ny cried.

"I know and I'm sorry, I need help" I reply and she looks at me.

"But I don't want to go to rehab the only thing that can help me is Selena I need to see her again! I need to hold her in my arms and never let her go" I say sadly.

"Come with me" Nyla said sadly as she looked up at my.

"Umm-Ok?" I question, but follow her anyways.

She walks towards a coffee shop and I look into it, I see Selena sitting at a table beside the window. Selena looks up from the table and see's me and Nyla. She smiles and gets up running out and over to me. I open my arms and she runs into them crying.

"I missed you so much" She cried not letting go.

I hugged her tightly, she pulled back after a couple minutes and grabs my hand. She looks around as if she's looking for someone. She doesn't notice anyone.

"Come on lets go" She says and pulls me behind her.

We end up at a house in the Disney World worker area, I knew it was Selena on the Disney commercial.

"Selena I need to tell you somethings about the baby" I say. she looks confused but nods.

"You can't get anymore ultra sounds done at doctors or hospitals" I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"The baby isn't gonna be born with feet love, it's gonna be born with a tail" I say she nods.

"Also theirs only 6 months in a pregnancy for you" I add she smiles and nods but Nyla's sitting their confused as hell.

"Will the baby have feet at all when it's a baby or just a tail?" Selena asks.

"For the first 2 months it will have a tail then at 3 3 1/2 months they will develop legs when dry, but if they get wet their tail will come back that's also what happens to me, see" I said before turning the water tap on and wetting my hand. 10 Seconds later I'm on the floor and have a tail.

"OMG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" Nyla yells in shock and fear.

"Uhh a merman" I say as Selena passes me a towel. I mumble a thanks.

We talk some more and Selena is cuddled up in my arms the whole time. Nyla excused herself outside 10 minutes ago and it's 11:38pm Selena was getting worried.

"I'll go see stay here baby" I say as I kiss Selena's head before going outside.

I freeze at the sight in front of me. Nyla is laying on the ground a pill bottle opened and spilled in her hand. I rush over to her and try to wake her up.

"Nyla wake up please, wake up Nyla" I yelled and someone came outside from their room next door.

"What happened?" They asked.

"I think she overdosed?" I reply crying.

They nod and called the paramedics they came and took Nyla, I didn't go with her I was gonna meet her at the hospital with Selena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter? Was it good?

Did you expect Nyla to have had a life like that?

Did you think Emil was gonna turn to drugs for help?

Please Vote and Comment Thanks for reading Love you all!!!!!

~Katie