1.2

Chapter Two

Maize's POV

I woke up to someone knocking on the front door. 

I get up and opened it, Becky was standing there looking annoyed.

She walked in and closed and locked the door. She sat on the bed and I went and sat beside her.

"I brought you these" she said handing me 3 boxes.

I look at them and they are pregnancy tests. I look back up at her and she looks really disappointed.

She has been like a mother to me since I met her, well most of time.

I bite my lip and walked into mine and Alec's bathroom before closing and locking the door.

I took the 3 test out of there boxes and take them. 

I lid them out on the counter and set a timer.

It felt like hours before it went off but I didn't move I was to scared of the results and what Becky will do.

I faced one of my fears and got up. I took a deep breath and walked over to the tests.

I closed my eyes and took a couple more deep breaths before I looked at all three of them.

Positive. Positive. Positive.

I open the door and frown Becky goes and looks at the test before frowning and comes and sits beside me on my bed.

"I'm sorry" I mumble. She looked at me and frown.

"If you need anything just call Ace I'm leaving town for a couple if days" she says.

"Why? Are you still seeing HIM" I ask.

"Yeah of course I am and I haven't seen Greg in a couple weeks and I need a break from yo-" she cut herself off.

"Just say it" I whisper.

"Fine. I'm leaving cause I need a break from a cunt" she says.

She smirks before she pushes me to the ground. I groan in pain and start to cry harder resulting in her slapping me across the face.

"Bye slut, Oh and if you tell ANYONE and I mean ANYONE about Greg or me hurting you and I will hurt you and you baby "she threatens.

She grabs her purse and walks towards the door sending me a smirk before she left, leaving me hurt and crying.

I sit up with my arms wrapped around my knees hugging them tightly. I just sat in the middle of the room and cried for 20 minutes before my phone went off.

I didn't move, I left it to go to voice mail. My phone kept ringing but I didn't answer it.

Ace's POV

Alec called me and told me he was trying to call Maize but she wouldn't answer, he didn't know if something happened?

He tried to get off his work but couldn't and asked me to go check on her. I agree since I wasn't doing anything.

I got in my car and drove home. I soon arrived and got out of the car. 

I went up to the front door and knocked but know one answered.

I listened and heard crying. I got my keys out and unlocked the door.

The first thing I saw was Maize having a panic attack in the middle of the room.

Their is only one person that can help her and that's Alec. 

He's at work though I'll have to try and help her. I rush over to her side and try to calm her down.

"Maize it's ok, calm down your alright. Tell me what's wrong? Please" I beg but she just continued to cry.

I get up and pick her phone up cause I forgot mine in my car. I dial Alec's number and it rings twice before he picks up.

"Maize? Are you ok? Why weren't yo-" he started but I cut him off.

"Alec it's Ace" I say he stops talking.

"Where's Mai?" He asks quickly.

"She's here, she's having a panic attack" I say.

"Shit" Alec curses under his breath.

"She hasn't had one in along time" he said.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"Put me on speaker!" He says.

I nod and do as he says but then realize he can't see me so I mumble a quick okay.

"Maize " Alec says but all she does is cry harder.

"Mai? Maize baby breath please you need to breath!" he begged.

"I know it's hard but please" he said.

Maize lifted her head up at the sound of Alec's voice.

She turned her head towards me and that's when I noticed her cheek is brusied.

"Alec?" Maize whimpers.

Her voice sounding so painful and broken, you could barley hear it.

"I'm right her baby" Alec said.

"Take deep breaths and tell me what happened, please?" he says.

"No" she cried.

"Baby please?" he asked.

"I...c-can't" she cried harder.

"Why baby? What happened? Why can't you tell me?" Alec asked.

"She'll h-hurt me" Maize almost whispered.

"Who? Le who will hurt you?" Alec asked.

"B-Becky" she whimpered.

I gasped and my hand flew to cover my mouth.

Did Becky do this to her!?

No she couldn't have!? Could she? Why would she hurt Maize ?

"Did she do this to you?" I asked her, she nodded and started to cry again.

"Oh my gosh" I gasp.

"What happened to her!?" Alec asks quickly I don't answer.

"Collie please tell me!" he begs.

"She hit Maize's cheek" I face.

"Don't tell Becky" Maize begged crying harder.

"It's ok Le I won't tell her, do you no where she is?" I ask. She nods.

"She's going to see Greg" Maize sniffles.

"Who's Greg?" I ask.

Maize frowns "Her other boyfriend" she says.

"I'm sorry Ace" Maize adds, she's stopped crying which is good.

"It's fine" I say.

Maize nods before yawning.

"I'm coming home now ok, see you soon. I love you Le bye" Alec said as he hung up.

I looked over to Maize and she was asleep on the floor. I smiled and picked her up carrying her over to her bed.

I lid her down in it and took the bed sheets and comforter and tucked her in.

I went into the living area and sat down and watched TV waiting for Alec to come back.