Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

*Recap*

Artemis's POV

Nyla looked really off and I could sense something was wrong. "Ny are you ok?" Apollo asks her. She looks confused and scared, now I know something is up?

"Ummm....y...yeah why?" She stuttered.

"Ny don't lie to us!" Apollo adds.

"Nyla I can tell when something's wrong, remember?" I add.

She nods weakly, I look into her eyes asking permission to touch her stomach, she nods and I walk over and place my hand on her stomach. I feel around and suddenly I sense something, holy shit. Nyla knows I know something and is scared.

"I'm sorry, please don't hate me" she says starting to cry. So it's true.

"Ar what is it?" Apollo asks me.

I'm standing in shock not able to move, this is bad really bad, like worse then when Hades first kidnapped Nyla. Holy crap Zeus is gonna be pissed. What is going to happen? What is she going to do? I can't think!

"Artemis what's wrong?" Apollo asks again.

"S...she's-"

*End Of Recap*

Collin's POV

I was walking to Artemis and Apollo's office to talk to them, I saw a flash of light come from under the office door. I stopped and heard Nyla's voice. I was about to open the door but decided to wait and see what they were going to say. I know it's not good to listen in on what their saying but I'm bored and dads out so Em and I don't have anything to do.

"Ny are you ok?" Apollo asks her.

"Ummm...y...yeah why?" Ny stutters.

"Ny don't lie to us" Apollo yells.

"Nyla I can tell when something's wrong, remember?" Artemis says. I hear shuffling and a gasp.

"I'm sorry, please don't hate me" Nyla cried. Why is she crying? What happened! What did Artemis sense?

"Ar what is it?" Apollo asks, but Artemis doesn't answer I know she is probably standing in shock from whatever she found out.

"Artemis what's wrong" Apollo asks again.

Ok I'm just going to go in now, I can't stand to hear Nyla crying, I'm going to start crying soon if she doesn't stop.

"S...she's pregnant" Artemis stutters as I opened the door.

I stand their frozen, the door hits the wall and all their heads snap towards me. I don't move I'm still in shock. Ny runs to me and hugs me crying into my chest. I slowly wrap my arms a round her. I'm still in shock.

"Collie I'm sorry please don't be mad at me" she cried.

"Baby it's ok, I'm not mad" I reply, why would she think I'd be mad at her?

"I'm sorry" Ny cried again.

"It's ok Nyla I'm not mad, it'll be ok, I'll help you through this" I say and kiss her forehead.

"R...really?" She sniffles looking up at me.

"Of course" I say and kiss her lips. She smiles and hugs me again.

"But, theirs one problem" I say.

Nyla looks up at me with a frown but then it just turns into a straight line.

"What?" She asks sadness and fear in her eyes.

"How do we tell your dad, and my dad?" I ask. Fear fills her eyes.

"Well you just told me" My dad says from behind us. I turn around to see him standing their.

"Oh" I say. Dad sighs before speaking.

"Would you like me to tell Zeus for you? when he's in a good mood?" dad asks.

"Sure" Nyla smiles.

I look at her and she shrugs. I chuckle and we walk out and was to Emil and Selena's house. When we get close I hear something shatter and someone yelling. What is going on in their?

Selena's POV

After my phone call with a certain person Emil walks into the kitchen.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Nobody" I reply.

"Selena who was it?" he asked again.

"Nobody ok?" I said.

"Who were you saying I love you to?" Emil yelled hitting his fist on the counter scaring me.

"Nobody em now please cal-" I was saying when he cut me off by throwing a plate to the floor.

"Em please your scaring me" I said staring to cry.

"Tell me who the fuck you were saying I love you to?" he yelled.

I was crying now, why is he acting like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading:) sorry if it short :(

How did you like this chapter?

Why do you think Emil is acting like that?

What should Emil and Selena name their baby boy?

Carter Jackson, Carter Bentley, Noah Jackson, Noah Carter, or Bentley Jackson?

Did any if you expect Nyla to get pregnant?

Can I get 8 comments and 15 votes and I'll post the next chapter.

Thanks again :)

~Katie