2

Drake's pov
"..I'm..w.what!" He questioned.

"We're having a baby, and you're having it." I kissed him.

He started to cry into my neck and shoulder. I couldn't tell if he was sad or happy with this. It kinda scared me, cause I was more than excited.

"Babe, are you alright?" I asked Nick, rubbing his arm and back.

"I so FUCKING excited!!" He mumbled/yelled into my shoulder.

"Sh.. You've been pregnant for a few weeks so the baby can here you." I giggled, he stopped crying and was sniffling.

"W-wait how...*sniff*...did you know..*sniff*...know before me?" He asked.

"Remember a few weeks ago we had some..fun." I smirked wiggling my eyebrows. He just nodded his head. "Well, I found the condom was broken after you left for work in the morning. So sense you had to go to the doctors I asked him to get a urine sample and put ages pregnancy sticks in it." I kissed his nose. "I'm so excited!" I cheered.

"Me too." He kissed my neck. "I just wish my parents were here, they'd be grandparents."

Don't get the wrong message, Nick's parents are still here but, when I was his mate we found out early. He told his parents, we have been best friends sense birth, but when I left his house that day, they beat him. They were assholes. A few weeks went by and I notice and told my parents that I don't care we were going to bring him into our home. To take care of him. He started to self-harm but I helped him quit.

"Don't think of them or else you'll start the habit again and that is bad for the baby and you. I don't want to loose my family." I held him closer.

"I won't." He snuggled into my chest, both of us looking down and I saw him rubbing his belly. "I'm gonna get fat." He smiled.

"Don't worry you'll still be sexy in my book, even with a Santa belly." I laughed as he smacked my chest.

"Do you want to sleep on the couch tonight or sleep with your hubby?" He threaten me.

"Woah there goes the hormones already." I giggled.

"Guess your on the couch." He stood up from my hold.

"Can I at least come up and say goodnight to our baby?" I asked grabbing his wrist, giving him puppy eyes.

"Ugh, I know your just gonna sneak in bed anyway come on." He grabbed my hand that was around his wrist and pulled me to his lips.

"Come in my babies." I smiled lifting my Nicky in bridal position kissing his belly.

I got into my boxers while he went into his lady underwear. He liked dressing as a girl, for him it was cute. He said it was for me, ya know to see him, but I think it makes him feel pretty. But I admit he has a sexy ass. We hop in bed and he snuggles into my chest as I held him.

"I love you Drake." He breathed out.

"I love you too, Nicky, and you little one." I replied rubbing his belly. He giggled and we both quietly fell asleep.
-------------
It has been two months and my family and Nick's sister have been very helpful. The baby has been very healthy but it smaller then they should be. We don't want to know the gender till they are born. Today we are heading to the doctors for the babies check up. Nick is really nervous with the size of the baby. But my younger brother was a smaller baby than should be, he is fine now.

"Should I have a bigger belly?" Nick asked me.

"Babe, ur fine. You have a belly baby bump so they're here." I told him as I grabbed his hand steering the wheel with my other.

"I just thought I'd be bigger by now, I mean vampires are a bit quicker than humans." He reminded me.

"Just stay calm, you just may have to eat more but don't worry we're almost there." I moved both mine and his hand to his belly.

He lays back in the chair calming down, rubbing his hands on mine and his belly. We were stopped at a red-light waiting for it to turn green. As we were waiting my car was hit. The airbags came out and hit Nick in the stomach. I started to flip out and move the airbags off of him. He was in a bit of a daze. I'm hugging him close to me rubbing his belly and head.

"Are you ok Nicky!" I asked as he got out of his daze. He looked at me with big eyes.

"I don't think the baby is." He whispered as he held his belly with my hand.

"Don't worry the ER is coming." And as on cue sirens were going off.

{2hrs later}

We were both checked up on but I was fine. But they had to take Nick back, something was wrong with his shoulder. I wasn't allowed to see him and it has been two hours. I'm not that worried with his shoulder but I'm worried with what he said in the car. I don't understand what he meant. I'm in the waiting room scared, I want to be with my mate, I want to hold him and never let him go.

"Drake where is he?!" I heard a scared Isabella, Izzy for short.

"They haven't let me back yet and it's been two hours." I explained as she sat next to me. Izzy is Nick's twin sister, they look nothing alike.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier, my boss wouldn't let me leave." She hugged me as I hugged her back. "What happened anyway?"

I explained everything, we were in the car on are way to the office. He was telling how he was nervous for the baby. Then a car randomly hit us and he didn't believe the baby was alright.

"I'm scared Izzy." I confessed, crying into her shoulder.

"Mr.Kayn, you may now go see Nick." Said the nurse and I rushed to Nick while Izzy was hit on my tail.
********
If you don't think the two boyz aren't good together oh well I think both r cute. Plus I love MAZE RUNNER!! Well hope you liked it.
Like
Comment
Share
Be appreciated
Kk luv ya gay baes
Ps should I change^that or no
If so what you guys like to be called😜❤️
Sry I just thought of now they were cuter