25

This love could be bad for them 😂😂💞
**********
Kyth's pov

I'm freaking out... I don't know what to do... what the hell just happened???

I didn't talk the whole ride home, dads just let me be...or I was just too out of it too listen...but, I don't know how to react. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it... it was a text from Daniel.

Daniel: hey there cutie 😏

I blushed.. thanking the lord above that dads didn't see.

Cutie: hi, Daniel..😊

Daniel: I was just wondering... if u were ok...I saw after I ran u stood still... I'm sry if I went too fast or too far

Cutie: oh um, that's fine... I'll admit...I did like it

Why did I say that!!!

Daniel: I did too, sweet lips❤

Daniel really knows how too make a boy blush.

Cutie: ok I would luv to keep chatting but I gtg... ttyl Danny💕

Daniel: ooo I like that 😉 kk bye cutie.

Oh my.. I never want to stop talking to him, his words and the way he talks and cares about me makes me feel special. Like in a different way, because Dads made me feel very special, but there's something about him that lights a spark in me. I've only just met the guy but it feels like I've known him forever.

When we got home I ran to my room and locked the door and I called Ella. I just needed to tell and talk to her... to understand what I'm feeling.

"Hey, what's up Kyth?"

"I think I have a boyfriend...."

.....

Silence was the only thing I could hear... not even a static sound...

"Ella?..hello?"

"Ahh.. sry I muted myself... OMG Kyth that's amazing what happened who is he... if he's a complete douche I'll kill him!!"

"Hey girl calm down.... I don't entirely know him... but he's amazing he's so nice and adorable... he even kissed my cheek and I felt all giddy."

"Awe... CUTE!!!! Why can't I have a boyfriend."

(A/N me tho 😂)

"Chill again girl haha we never officially asked one another out."

"Still... I want someone to do cute things with."

"Hey that's why you have your gay best friend here."

"Now I wish my fam went with you guys, but so what's his name and what he like?"

"Ok so his name's Daniel he has a younger sister.... she was there too... and when we looked at each other his eyes changed to red... mine I think changed too but I don't know what color they turned."

"Awe I'm sorry Kythie you'll know one day!"

"Kythie?"

"Ya it's your new cute nickname!"

"O. M. G. Ella stop it hahaha. K well I gotta go talk to you later Bella Ella HA!"

"Ha kk bye bye. M-wah!"

What's gonna happen now? Are Dads gonna be pissed? Should I go talk to them? No I'm gonna go to sleep and worry about this in the morning.

Nick's pov

My boy just got kissed!! He's only 16 and we've barely had him for 2months. I don't want him to leave the nest already. Drake and I are in bed now, I'm all snuggled up next to him. He knew I was thinking hard.

"Baby, don't worry he won't leave like that." He tried to comfort.

"I know but we just got him and I already love him so much... and he's already a teen, it's just scaring me."

"It'll all be ok. Tomorrow we'll talk to him about it, and let him know about... the moon and stuff." He rubbed his hand on my small, tiny, stomach. "And hopefully be able to tell him he's gonna have a little sibling soon. Did you take a test?"

"Ok, and no I was gonna wait a little longer for it to settle in." I giggled. "But I'll take it in the morning before we talk to him, I really hope this one stays." I pouted putting my hand on top of his.

He kissed my temple. "Don't worry baby it'll be ok, we got this one."

"Ya, I'm still gonna pray though. Oh and I forgot to tell you the doctor notified me and told me because of the accident, instead of 4 months I will be pregnant for at least 6."

"Just longer to love more of you." I smiled at his words loving him so much.

"You're so stupid."

"Ya but I'm your stupid." He kissed me on the lips and I kissed back.

We layed there in bed his right arm around me, while his free hand was on my stomach and my right hand on top of his.

"I love you... sooo much." I said breaking our comfortable silence.

"And I love you... way way more, baby."

We got comfortable in bed and fell asleep

*******
Sry. Yes I'm an asshole for not posting and this being short I sincerely apologize. But thanks to all of u who r still here and are giving me feed back. If you wanna have an idea please either comment of message me, if I don't get back to you right away my phones just shit lol
Luv Ya gay Baes😘💞❤🤘