30

Filler😊 it's cute(kinda)
**********
Kyth's pov

I woke up around 4am to a little whine. I was still tired so not really paying attention till I could feel 5 little finger nails going into my arm. It hurt like hell and I squeaked a bit. I look over to see Andy have tears in her eyes, still shut as she was sleeping, obviously having a nightmare. I lightly shook her.

"Andy..? Hey lil one?"

....

I did it a little harder. "Andy, you're alright, it's just a dream." I picked her up and wrapped her in my arms, putting her on my chest, squeezing her tight. "Please wake up lil one."

"*Sniff* Ky-kythy?" She softly whispered, slowly opening her eyes, cheeks stained with tears.

"Hey its alright, I got you, I won't let you go again alright?" She nodded, and nuzzled her head into my chest. I likely stroked her hair letting her relax.

I don't think she was sleeping but I knew she was comfortable. "Are you alright,Andy?" She nodded. "Want to talk about it?"

She looked up at me shaking her head. "Please no... At least not now?" I nodded.

"It's ok I won't force you."

"Thank you." She whispered.

She laid her head back down on my chest as I still petted her head. Out of nowhere my FaceTime went off on my phone. It startled Andy but she relaxed after a second. I picked my phone up only to see Danny FaceTiming me. I answered because I don't want him to worry.

"Hey Danny." I whispered.

"Hey baby, what's wrong? I had a weird feeling you're hurt." He explained.

"Oh, I'm alright, just this little one having a nightmare." I smiled, he looked confused so I put the camera down on Andy and she hid her face.

"Huh!! We haven't even had a date yet and we're already parents!?!!" I giggled at his joke.

"No silly, this is my little sister, she found me." I smiled even bigger looking down at her, kissing the top of her head. "Hey, Andy. This is Danny, my new boyfriend. Danny, this is my little sister Andy."

"Hi there Andy it's nice to, kinda, meet you." He made her giggle.

"Hehehe, nice ta kinda me ya too." She whispered still being her shy self.

"Alright, well I'll talk to you later, sorry for bugging... I love you." He said.

"Ok... I love you too, goodnight Danny."

"Goodnight Kyth, goodnight Andy wandy."

"Haha, goodnight Mr. Danny" she smiled.
We finally hung up and I looked down at Andy and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"What?" I questioned.

"Is he your mate!" She cheered.

"How do you know what that is?"

"What do you mean, I've always known. I'm a wolf like you. *Whiff* well now you're a vampire too, but still." She smiled.

"At least you knew, I found out the hard way."

"That's alright, what kind of wolf are you though? I never knew that!"

"I don't know, I don't remember anything about my wolf."

"Well, change your eye color."

"How do you do that?"

"Focus really hard until you get used to it, and just feel it within you see." She did as she said and her eyes turned a beautiful color of yellow, like a gold.

"Your eyes are beautiful." I commented, she giggled.

"I'm a beta, do you know what that is?"

"Don't you remember how geeky I was, yes you little twerp. You are the smartest wolf's known. You have the brain and heart of loyalty."

She nodded. "Uh huh! Now show me yours!!"

"Haha, I'll try ok." I tried at least 3 times before it worked. "What am I?"

"Oh my gosh, your eyes are beautiful, you're a..."
****************
OMG hi!!! I love this and believe it's adorable. I hope you really liked it!!
Please give my new book a chance

I post every Friday or Saturday
I'm hoping to actually get better at posting thank u
I'll guys so much thx for the support.❤️❤️❤️