18

Pls comment  cuz the ones who do help me out and I'd like to keep them, ur account name will be attached, Idc what u comment but know I luv all of u😘😘❤️❤️
*********
Nick's POV
"Really, come on they can wait it out like we are." Zeke complained.

"What are you two talking about?" Piped in Trey.

We didn't understand anything at all. But the two won't tell us anything which is ticking me off.

"Well we gotta, it will help them forget until they come back." Drake smiled.

"HEY!" I yelled to Drake, "What are you two talking about?"

"How would you to like it if we acted like babies for you?"

"Please say no! I love u both but come on!" Zeke said trying to convince us.

I looked at Trey and he looked at me, he smirked so I knew the answer. We both turned around to look at our husbands chanting...

"Yes!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!"

Zeke had an annoyed look on his face. "Ugh, I hate how I can't resist those puppy eyes."

"Ok ok, calm down you two, so how exactly do want us to act? Age wise." Drake asked.

"How about 3 because u can walk and babble but still need help eating and changing and....ya." Trey asked excitedly.

"I agree!!" I looked at Zeke and Drake. "Pwease!!!"

"Ok, ok, where shall we start?".....

Megan's pov
(Hahaha bet u didn't see that coming)

'All I see is black, I don't know where I am! Where's daddies?! Where's Collin?! And where's uncles?!'

'Wait am I talking? Or am I thinking in my head?'

She tried to speak but it didn't work.

'Guess I'm thinking. But where am I? All I remember is Papa giving me a bottle and boom I was out. What's gonna happen now?'

All of a sudden lights around me started to flash on an off. Visions of my past coming from all around her. The good times with her father, before the incident, and when mama was a good person. I started to tear up looking at my memories, the good memories. Every time I'd see my biological father my teary eyes would get worse. I miss him so. But as soon as the incident appeared, I lost it. My eyes I bet all red and puffy, with water streaming down my face, the sound went along with it too and as soon as the beep happened..I curled up on the floor, getting my heart broken again, and it hit 10x as much as the first time. And as soon as my memories led me to a week later that's when my life of hell started, mother beating me, blaming me for it. All I wanted to do ever was run away. But I couldn't, I couldn't even go to school anymore, I bet if I went back now my friends wouldn't recognize me at all. With any of my luck they've forgotten who I was. And the last memory was when we were walking home from getting groceries. All the memory showed though was a man coming towards my mother and I. He came at us with a knife and my own mother pushed me in front of her as she tried to run away but he caught her wrist and give her a scratch. A police officer was near by and took the man away, I wish he stayed longer. As soon as he left with the crook my mother dragged me into an alley way.

"Why did you let him get to me?! I'm your mother I should always be before you!!!" She shouted at me and attend to beat me with our groceries.

I felt betrayed by my own so called mother. How could I do anything I'm just a kid, HER ONLY KID. I didn't get to have a chance to say anything back as a white van pulled up and everything went black.

I screamed as I woke up to be on a, bed? With only my bra an girl boy shorts on? But I was back to my normal size and age? Why was I alone? As I finished questioning everything the door to the room opened so fast it made me scream thinking it was my mother.

Collin's pov
This all seemed to familiar as I watched my memories. They honestly felt like I was reliving it instead of watching it. I want to go back and at least know what happened to my family. The weird men coming into view, abusing me and all that.

I woke up with a jump on,  my daddies bed? I looked around the room to see a girl laying next to me in a bra and girl boy short underwear. She looked vaguely familiar. Was that Megan? I looked around the room some more and thought I should go find my dad's. I got up and walked to the door, man does it feel weird to walk again. I walked out the door trying to remember where to go. When I saw the stair case after I turned the corner I went down them to find the living room. No one was there so I walked around a little bit to find my little play pen, it seemed way smaller than earlier today. But I kept looking around until I found myself in the kitchen. I found my Daddy giving my Dada a bottle and uncle Trey doing the same to uncle Zeke. But my Dada and uncle Zeke were in man diapers?!?

"Um...hello?" Then all eyes turned to me.

************
Hey my gay baes how r y'all?

Why did I just say y'all?
~cricket cricket~
Aannnyyy way how was this? Did u learn about Megan at all?

Don't worry if u didn't she still needs to explain her life to her daddies.
So next chapter... Will be up this weekend.
If I lie I'm sry
But hey I'm posting on my other book to

To The Moon And Back

A Larry Stylinson fanfic and of course more and the second book for that one when I get to that is also a fan fic but I'm not saying who😊
I love ya gay baes pls keep mine and ur spirits high😘😘❤️❤️💕