20

Megan's (Ella's ) pov
We all sat downstairs on the couches , Collin and I finally in clothes. I was snuggled inbetween my new daddies, and Collin between his.

"I got a question?" Uncle Drake asked. Both Collin and I nodded for him to continue. "Since at the adoption center, they practically have u knocked out, then turn you into a little kid, do they rename you?"

"Ya, they do." I nodded. "My birth name is Ella. Nothing unique still."

"Honey, would you like to be called Ella again, or do you wanna stay Megan?" Papa asked holding me a little closer.

"Well, my biological father named me, and my mother hated it, so I'd like to stay Ella."

"Oh, with how you were wording that I thought you would like to stay Megan." Daddy commented.

"Well, I never got along with my mother often, but before everything happened, my father was my best friend, but now I have you five." I giggled hugging my dads and smiling at Collin and my uncles.  I realized I mentioned a bit of my past, so before they could ask any questions, "Hey Collin what's your biological name?"

"Kyth, I was named after my father I was told. I never met him but the pictures I saw of him were like a more muscular me. I mean I like both names but,I don't know." He responded.

"Well did your mom ever tell you about him?" Asked uncle Nick.

"He's strong, and very protective. She said it was a good thing but never told me why. My mom told me that when I was a baby and still with my dad she said he would never leave my side, saying I was his little prince. I don't know why I never got to see him. I would never ask though cause I was scared if she was just lying about him." He snuggled into uncle Drake's side not wanting it to be fake.

"Would you like to go back to Kyth, baby boy?" Uncle Drake asked kissing the top of his son's head.

"Is that ok, with you guys?" He looked up.

"Of course it is. You were born with that name for a reason, if you wanna keep it that way then do it." Uncle Nick said also kissing the top of Kyth's head.

"Y-yes please."

"Then hello Kyth, that's a beautiful name." My uncles smiled looking down at Kyth.

"Oh Ella, don't think we forgot that u just mentioned your past," damn it, "so if you want to can you please tell us how we got our beautiful daughter?" Papa asked hugging me.

"Fine," I huffed not really wanting to go through this a third time but I want to respect my daddies wishes. "Ever since I was born my mother hated me. She never said I love you unless my biological dad was around. I never understood why. Everyday she would give me dirty glares, and every so often.....she'd beat me.". I paused to take a breath. "My dad wouldn't be home while she did it......but when he saw me with black and blue marks I wouldn't tell him the truth of what happened, because she said she'd hurt me more. I would lie by saying, 'I just fell down the stairs daddy, I'm OK now that your here though.' He knew I never got along with my mother so when he was around I felt safe, but when I turned 16 he took me out to teach me to drive. I've been doing it for weeks. I'm a real good driver. But at an intersection a drunk driver was coming towards the passenger side of the car T-boning me, I don't remember anything but that I was in the hospital for a day for a concussion, but when I was allowed to see my father he was in bad shape. My mother didn't come for weeks saying she was on a 'business trip' I knew she was just having affairs. But are you kidding me your friken husband is in the hospital. Anyway the last day I was able to see him, he was gone already, I never got to give him a proper goodbye. Then my mother came in, saw my dad and started to yell and curse at me. Saying it was all my fault, and I believed her, I did for the longest time. She wanted to give me up but in my dads will it was for her to take care of me. She did for about half a year but still treated me poorly. Then a year or so later we were walking down the street with groceries when a tall shady man came at us then pulled out a knife, all my mother did was push me upfront of her. She tried to run but he caught her....she got a simple little scratch. I didn't know what happened until  a police officer came by and booked him. As soon as the officer left, my mother pulled me into the closets alley way and started hitting me wondering why...why I didn't help her, where here I am a 17year old shocked not understanding the situation at that point at time. I wanted it to stop so bad that a van pulled up right before she knocked me out....." I looked up to see all eyes on my, and all pricked with tears. "Then I'm here with my new family, but now instead of a werecat I'm a werecat-vampire."

"Your what?!?!?" Was all I heard.

********_
Love all Ya gay baes,
Like the ending 😏