29

Drake's pov

After what happened at the store, Kyth and the little girl were inseparable. I talked to I believe Kyth's older Brother, Evan, and asked them to come over to talk. I introduced Nick and I as Kyth's adopted dads, and Evan thanked us for taking care of Kyth. We all went to our place but Kyth wanted to go in the car with his brother, which was fine by us, it totally understandable. When everyone got to our place Kyth carried the little girl wherever he went,it was kind of adorable, but also sad because she still had tears in her eyes clutching her Stitch doll close to her. We all sit down on the couch and talk.

Third person pov

"Once again, I'm very thankful Kyth was able to find a home with such great parents." Evan announced.

"It's no problem, he definitely feels like one of our own." Nick commented looking at the young boy with the girl in his arms, he smiled back and it felt like an accomplishment of having him.

We explained the story of how and why we got him, and everything that lead up to here.

"Well congrats on trying again, it's definitely worth it." Explained Evan's wife, Claire, as she bounced her little one in her lap. But the baby started to cry. "Aw, hang on honey. I don't mean to be rude but, is there a room I could use to go breast feed him?"

"It's alright, if you'd like in the next room over is our dining room with a couch and a few blankets." Nick explained.

"Thank you." She stood up with her baby on her hip, and gave Evan a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right back." And he nodded in response.

"Congrats there Ev, he's a beautiful boy." Kyth spoke up after a while of silence, his little sister now asleep on him.

"Thanks Kyth, wanna know his name?" Kyth nodded. "Griffin." He smirked, and it looked like Kyth was gonna cry.

"My middle name?" He croaked.

"Yup, after we lost you first I didn't know what to do, we all went looking for you but then Andy was taken. I saw who took her but wasn't any good help at trying to keep her. I was able to track them but her arm was already gone when I found her, she never told me anything about her experience, except she saw you but they moved you somewhere else." He paused for a second. "We looked for months, and to be honest I've thought of giving up but I never did, Andy would always push me to finding you. Claire and I weren't able to have a real wedding so we were eloped and she had the baby. It was months after we couldn't find you, but I knew we would, but just invade I named him after you." He smiled and stood up to hug his little brother who was weeping. Drake rubbed Nick's  back as we listened and watched. It was a very touching moment.

"I love you Evan." Kyth mumbled in his shoulder.

"Love you too baby bro." He smiled back and went to sit back down.

"So how did moms feel about Claire being pregnant." Kyth asked.

....silence

No one spoke, and tears started to come to Evan's eyes.

"They got to them before I knew it. I found them in the house on the floor in a pool of blood. They were together at least... but they never got to see Griff, nor know that he was even conceived."

"Oh..." Kyth looked down and petted Andy's head as she slept, being thankful that she was still here. "I wish I was stronger so I could've stood up to them and be with you guys."

"Hey, be happy you found these guys and have that good friend of yours. It was better for you then to stay with us because Claire hasn't been able to work yet and I'm the only one with a job, I can't pay for the rest of Andy's schooling so she's out of school." He made sure to be clear. "I'm happy you weren't in our situation. Once again I know I keep saying this but thank you for adopting him."

"It's no problem, we love him. And hey if you guys want, this house is pretty big... we have the room, want to stay here?" Drake asked.

"I don't want to be a bother, sir." Evan declined politely.

"You don't have to call us sir, or Mr. you can call us Drake and Nick. Now, you won't be a bother, it be nice to get to know you guys better, please we insist." Nick pleaded.

"I'll have to talk to Claire, but if you don't mind... I'm all for it." Evan announced.

Bedtime
Kyth's pov

They agreed to stay. I'm very excited. The rest of the day we all had dinner and watched a few Disney movies. I learned that Griffin loved Bambi. We were already for bed, but Evan and them were gonna stay at their apartment tonight to bring stuff over in the morning but Andy wouldn't leave my side. Evan agreed to let her stay and I was very happy.

After saying good night to my dads I went upstairs with Andy on my hip and we shared my bed. Like I said she wouldn't leave my side.

"Kythy!! I'm so happy we found you." She partially hugged my neck.

"Me too, little one. I've missed you guys."

"I've missed you too."

"Hey Andy," she looked up at me. "what happened? You can tell me."

"Another day? Pwease? It still haunts me." She pleaded.

"Of course, but don't worry, your big brother is here for you. Goodnight Andy I love you."

"I love you too Kythy!" She kissed my forehead and cuddled into my chest. It felt nice to hold my little sister again.
*******
Hey guys...
I was gonna post two days ago but I had to fix a lot of things.
Thank you for dealing with my posting issues.

Luv u guys💞💞💞💞