16

Nick's pov
Today was the day our little boy is growing up, again. I wish we were there for the first. I sighed as I looked down at Collin while he was a sleep in his crib. I know it's creepy but I want to last the moments we have left with a little one. I still don't know if I'm able to get pregnant soon, I hope the next appointment gives us good news. Which is next week. The door behind me opened and I saw Drake come into the room.

"Babe, you stalking the little guy or what? I tried to cuddle you but you weren't there." He chuckled.

I snickered at his comment. "Just want to last the time we have of his baby self." I whispered. He came up behind me kissing my temple and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Don't worry we'll hopefully have one on the way soon."

"I know but he's so cute. I love babies."

"I know but hey, pray for the appointment next week."

"I am, every time I can." As we watched Collin he started to move around with little whimpers. "He's having another nightmare." I spoke.

"At least it's not a night terror." I agreed with him as I picked Collin up and cradled him in my arms. "Sit in the rocking chair I'll get breakfast ready. Ok?" I nodded my head as he walked out kissing both our foreheads.

Collin started to stir awake but was hazy. Like he looked awake but was still sleeping. I rocked the chair back-and-forth watching his nose twitch here and there and hearing his little snores. But I could hear something in some of his snores, I leaned in closer to hear, 'Mama' I thought it was weird at first but then he woke up making grabby hands at me.

"Hey bubba. How was your sleep?" He mumbled a hum in chest, grabbing my shirt tightly in his fist. I guess he was thinking aloud or something cause I heard him say Mama again, and it got me thinking.

Am I more of a girl role model? I mean I do wear girl clothes and I can get pregnant. But does he know that?     I love him, should I go by Mama or something like that?

My thoughts were taken away by Collin crying, I smelt the air and I knew he took a 2.

"You're ok I'll change you and you can wear what you want."  His cries calmed down and he went to sniffles while smiling as I changed him. At first he was always jittery of changing his diaper but he is used to it now, after an incident he had while Drake was changing him. He was just wiping his bum off then all of a sudden Collin started to pee every where and spelled Drake.

"Ok, baby boy what you want to where?"

"Li-en K-eng!!" He chanted as I got his cute little lion king out fit. It was a cute thin little hoody with an out line of Simba and his name. And his pants are little sweatpants with the words 'Little King'. So adorable!

"Daddy? When is Meg-an gonna be hewe?"

"Soon buddy let's have breakfast first!" He clapped his hands as I brought him down stairs.

We all had breakfast of Collin's favorite, strawberry pancakes, for his special day. After we were all done eating we watched his favorite show as we waited for Zeke, Trey, and little Megan, who has yet to tell us her past. I think they said after the transfer she'll tell.

It's been a few hours by now and Collin was asleep on my lap when the doorbell rang. Drake got up to answer it while I sat with Collin. I heard them all greeting each other then Trey came over to the living room where I was.

"Hey mate I see he's asleep as well." Trey excitedly with a sleeping Megan in his arms. I wouldn't doubt that he couldn't wait to see what's going to happening what they will look like.

"Ya good thing too. Is the age-play babies suppose to be asleep when it starts?" He nodded his head.

"Yes because it won't hurt as much and once it starts they won't cry they will be sleeping already. When I looked it up for if they were awake they would feel all the pain of the body growing out with their bones cracking and all and... Wooh I would feel like a idiot for doing it." He explained holding Megan close to him kissing her cheek waking up. "Well at least it's a formula they have to drink before."

"Wh-w-where or we?.... Colllin!!!" Megan chanted waking him up.

It startled him so he cuddled me before he noticed who it was. "Mehgan!" He clapped. We set them on the floor to crawl around and play with the toys as we waited for the right time to start the transfer.

-6:00 Dinner time-

It's been about 4 hours and we were having dinner before so we could give them the special formula during dinner. Both kids were in the highchair, eating their cut up chicken (well for Collin soy chicken), dipping it in ketchup. Their faces getting all dirty was just adorable!

"After this happens will he still be a vegan or vegetarian?" Asked Trey.

"Probably because he needs blood. Hope so or else he could die." Drake whispered the last part.

"Well why don't we get started it looks like they're already sleepy so let's give them the formula." Cheered Zeke, you could tell he was to excited.

So we all got up and picked up the little ones. We washed their little chubby faces clean, including their hands. You could tell they wanted their formula because they were making suction noises with their tongues. We warned their milks up and fed it to them with the sleeping stuff inside. As soon as they were done with the bottle they were asleep.

"Are you ready?" Drake asked me. To be honest I'm scared, I mean what if he doesn't like what he's become? What if he leaves to find his living relatives.

"Ya." I lied. I had too cause I know it's for his own good. It's his decision not ours.
********
cliffhanger
I had to give u something, sry but my grandma passed away and my grades stink and exams r this week😰 but best day of my life 6-4-16 my crush asked me out😂😊😊 but life still not the same so sry if it takes me awhile to post anything
Luv ya gay bæs 😘💕❤️