22

Guess who's 15th Birthday on Superbowl Sunday ...... give Ya a hint, it's the person writing this book.....
*******************
Kyth's pov

Darkness is all that I can see. There's a few muffled noises in the background, but they were very faint. I tried to open my eyes, but was unable to. I tried to move and my fingers could twitch, I let out an uncomfortable groan and tried to be in a better position. All of a sudden I feel someone rubbing my back.... was it him.... the man that haunts my night mares!!? I thought I got away.... what do I do?? I can barely move.

All of a sudden the voices were getting closer and clearer. All my senses were coming back... so out of self defense I scream.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" I scream flipping around and almost flying off the bed. When I was brave enough to look up I see my dads in front of me, Dada holding Daddy because he was crying..... I think that's because of me. "I'm sorry Daddy and Dada. I didn't mean it, I thought u were the deviled demon. I'm really sorry." I apologize wanting them to hold me.

Daddy is still not doing anything but Dada spoke. "It's ok Kyth we understand, you startled Daddy but he's okay." I reach my arms out as soon as Daddy looks at me.

He rushes into my arms and climbs into my bed, helping me back in, I laid my head on his chest hearing his heart beat. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." Daddy replies.

We both lay there in the bed for awhile, Dada sitting in the chair behind me and rubbing my back calmly. I was really close to falling back asleep, until someone came through the door and to the shared bed in the room, Ya it wasn't a private room.

"She's ok only in shock like this poor gentlemen." The doctor said and looked at me. "Ah, your awake that's good."

"Who is that?" I ask trying to look around Daddy.

"A young lady named Ella Harper, knocked just how you were. We'll be in later  to check on the both of you, her parents to are coming in now." Then as soon as the doc left my uncles came in and didn't see me at all as they ran to Ella.

They were sobbing and holding Ella's hands, unsure of what was happening. Daddy stayed in the bed holding me, rubbing my back but Dada got up and went by Uncle Zeke and was talking to him quietly. I just laid back down in Daddy's arms and tried to relax, cause I know Ella will be ok. The doctors told me whY happend so I figured it had to happen to her.

-----1 hour later------

I fell asleep in his warm arms. It's been forever since I've been to a hospital but my Dads made me feel safe. Ella woke up a while ago and was freaking out about being in the hospital, I felt bad because while she was passed out, uncles, told us what she told them in the car. I felt terrible for her, but the doctor gave her "laughing gas" to calm her down and she was quiet funny.

"Heeeey, daaadddies," she giggled. "Hahaha, I wuuuuuvvv yoooouuuu." She finished with blowing a kiss to them.

They giggled and told her that back holding her for a bit. After a while, Dada and Uncle Zeke, went to go sign both of us out so we could go home, it was pretty late out. But before they left they went to look at Daddy's stomach, I don't know what for.

Nick's pov

After people left me a Drake in the room, the doctor took my ultrasound to look at my stomach.

"Good news Mr. Smith's Nick here is able to get pregnant again." Said the Doc. I couldn't speak I was too joyful, and crying. "But, I don't know f you care that much or not, but if you do decide to get pregnant the baby will be born later than 4 months possibly 6 or regular human. When we find out we'll let you know."

"As long as we can still get a baby I don't think we care how long it'll be, all that matters would be to get the little one this time." Drake said, as I agreed. He was standing next to me rubbing my back while I hugged him with excitement.

A little later we got ready to leave, but I had a question for Drake.

"Hey baby?" I asked.

"Yes, darling?"

"Um..." I got up closer to him kissing him on the lips. "Could we... I don't know..." kiss his neck. "Try tonight?" I asked ducking on his neck.
*********
Smut will be next
BTW born at 1:44am twin at 2am
Luv Ya gay Baes 😘😍💞