3

Nick's pov
I'm in the hospital bed waiting for Drake. When I tell him the news I don't know how he'll react. Who ever hit his car he will kill, I know that for sure. I need him right now, I'm not sure on who he called but I know he called someone, and I just hope all the people he called came. But I hope my parents don't know I'm here or else they will come in and push out Drake. I've been sitting here far a half an hour, to relax, the doctor said they will go get Drake. It was only about 2 minutes and he came running threw the door.

"Nicky, baby, are you alright?" Drake asked me, holding my hand, kissing me all over.

"I.. I... I have b..ba..bad news." I managed to get out then Izzy came in the room. "Izzy, I thought you were working?"

"My boss held me back but, today was one of my shorter days. Now tell us that bad news." She demanded me giving me a kiss on the forehead. Then sitting next to Drake.

"Jsjsjs gosnn" I mumbled.

"Baby, please speak up." Drake told me stoking his thumb on my knuckles.

"it's gone." I quietly said, but loud enough for them to hear it.

"What's gone?" They both asked.

I had a picture hiding next to me and handed it to them. Drake look at the picture confused, while I think Izzy got the message. But I could tell she was scared to say it aloud.

"I don't understand." Said drake.

"Drake..the..the bab...baby's g..gone." I started to cry trying to stop but couldn't.

"It's ok Nick, it happens. Calm down." Izzy told me going on the other side of the hospital bed hugging me.

"Who ever crashed into our car is gonna pay." Drake said getting mad.

"DON'T!" I yelled. "He couldn't stop his car someone broke his brakes."

"How do know, did you meet this person?" He asked as calmly as possible, which sounded pretty hard.

"No, the doctor came in and told me what happened. They had checked out the car and the man has a broken arm, and a few ribs." I tried to explain. "I'm able to leave in a few minutes we are allowed to go see the man I was told."

"Well we are going to go see him after." Drake clarified.

I agreed and they all asked what happened to me for the few hours I was in here. I told them how I needed surgery to get the poor dead little baby out. They said I would be able to try again in a few more months.

"Do you want to try again?" Asked Drake.

"Yes but... I want a kid now." I told him with a whine. "I was wondering....if we could... Adopt an age-play baby?"

"We'll talk about this later but I think you can leave now." He said seeing the doctor come in.

"Mr.Kayne you are able to go. Just both you and your husband have to sign these forms. But if you are going to visit the other gentle man, you still have to be in a wheelchair. When you go home though you must get some rest and relax." I agreed and thanked the doctor while, Drake and I signed the papers and with Izzy walked to the man's room.
-------------
It took a few to get to the room sense he was a floor down but we finally made it. We knocked on the door and heard a come in. We went into the room seeing the man all alone.

"You must be the people in the car in front of me. I just want to say I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"I just want to know what happened?" Said Drake, very harshly but yet calm.

"Drake, stay calm. I bet it was an accident." I told him taking his hand.

We stood in front of the bed while Izzy sat in the chair just watching. That's my sister. I know she's gonna gossip later. Great.

"I swear I had nothing to do with it. I tried to put my brakes on but it wasn't working. I'm sorry if I caused serious damage to you I would never want to hurt anyone." He explains. "I don't even know who would do that to my car."

"It's no trouble, we just wanted to talk. But there will be no judge for this in my defense." I told the man, I just realized we don't properly know each other. "Oh my mistake I'm Nick, this is my husband Drake, and sitting in that chair is my twin sister Isabella." We all waved as he nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Trey. My husband Zeke will be here later." Trey added.

"Wait is your husband Zeke Harper?" Drake asked.

"Yes why?"

"He was my best friend back at school. But we haven't seen each other for a while. We've talked though, and he mentioned he got married but it was a private ceremony." Drake explained looking happy.

"We should all hang out one of these days?" I suggested.

"I'm sorry but I gotta go my boss needs me to work over time. Feel better Trey. Feel better Nick I'll talk to you later." Izzy kissed my head as we all said goodbye.

"Back to what you said this week we're going to an age-play adoption center. So how about next week?" Asked Trey.

I looked up at Drake with glee. I squeaked a bit while Trey looked at me funny. Drake was just giggling at me then explained to Trey.

"Um.. In the crash... We lost our .. Baby. Nick was pregnant for two months. We're able to try in a few months again, but he wants to go to an age-play center as well to have a child." Drake told him as I was happy.

"We can all hang out together and help each other find a good kid?" I questioned.

"I'd be happy to do that here's my number. Call me tomorrow so we can talk." He handed Drake a piece a paper that had his number on it.

"Thanks man, oh my god it 7 we have to get home." Drake pointed out. "We'll call you tomorrow man tell Zeke we said hi. Hope you feel better too." Drake grabbed my chair.

"Talk to ya guys later bye. Hope you feel better as well." As then we left.
-------------
We got home and got into bed. I cuddled closely into Drake's chest, and let out a heavy breath.

"It's ok Nicky we will try again." Drake told me kissing my head.

"I know, I just wish this didn't happen. Plus at the doctors they made me wear boxers. I didn't like it." I don't like they swaying ok.

"Hahaha, aww, my little princess." He kissed me.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, aww my little queen." I smiled and kissed him hard on the lips.

"That's better." He chuckled and we spooned the rest of the night sleeping.

And of course like always I had to be the small spoon.

Eh I hate being dominant anyway.
********
Share
Comment
&
Vote
Love ya gay baes❤️😘

Question: should I keep gay baes or call u guys something different?
Leave a comment plz😘

Musically-   Megan.252