17

Drake's pov
I knew Nick was lying but for a good reason. To give Collin and Megan the lives that were taken away from them so we have to give it back.

"It'll be ok Nicky." I reassured him rubbing his back.

He nodded back. "I know it's just I want a baby, and I'm scared he'll leave us to find his actual relatives."

"If he does it'll be ok we'll just ask if we could be uncles or something, ok?"

"Ok." He smiled.

"You guys ready?" Asked Zeke, Trey sitting next to him with Megan in his arms.

I looked down at Nick. "Yup lets do this."

We had Nick and Trey hold the babies to bite them. Since they were the feminist of the couples, cause they're the ones able to have kids usually. Nick held Collin tight as he was scared he might hurt him in anyway.

"It'll be ok Nicky-moo-moo." I could see him relax over my reassurance but he was still scared.

I could also tell Trey was scared as well so Zeke was giving him little pep talks.

Trey and Nick went at the same time. Slowly taking their time. But Nick stopped.

"How long will they be out for?" He looked up at me.

"Well it depends on they're age, since Collin is 16 it will take 16 hours, and Megan is 17 so 17 hours."

"Ugh that's gonna be forever." Pouted Trey.

"I know sweetie but it's what they want." Zeke kissed Trey's temple.

"Let's just get this don't and over with, ok?" I questioned, they all nosed and started to go to their necks again.

Aa soon as they but their necks they both flint he's but fell back asleep.

"Let's put them in your room till they wake up?" Suggested Trey and Nick agreed.

"Ok, but we are not allowed to disturb them until they come to find us.

We room them upstairs and laid them on our bed and they instantly still cuddled together.

"Ugh, why do they gotta be so cute right now." Trey pouted.

"Come on let's go watch a movie." Suggested Zeke and we all watched 'Grown Ups' and 'Grown Ups 2' cause we couldn't with the little ones.
------------
It's been about four and a half hours. Trey and Nick wanting a lot of cuddles cause they couldn't hold anything. Try just wanted to hug they're babies no matter what.

"Can I at least check on them please?" And Nick and brought Trey's attention this way to ask the same question.

"We must not disturb them it says not too in the book. I'm sorry guys." I replied kissing Nicks forehead.

"It's ok, we understand." Trey sighed.

"I wanna see my baby though!" Nick whined.

"Hey what about me take care of.... Hey I got an idea but hey Zeke, hahaha you won't like it." I smiled.
********
It's short Ik but I wanted to give a cliffhanger.
More next week I promise.

I luv u gay baes ❤️😘<3!