26

Drake's pov

I was the first awake the next morning. Nick was all cuddle up to me, I turned to face him and gave him a soft gentle kiss on the lips. I knew he was awake now but was trying to hide it so I started to pepper him with kisses. But what really got him was when I started to nip and suck on the lower skin of his neck. He was a moaning giggling mess due to me, and I loved it.

"Draaake! Stop it, don't give me wood." He complained.

"But that would be very, very sexy right about now." I smiled kissing the beautiful bruise on him.

"Ya, well that's not happening we have to talk to Kyth and I NEED that pregnancy test asap."

"I know." I kissed his forehead. "I'll go wake him up," I slid down the covers getting close to his small stomach and whispered. "Please be there,my lil baby." I kissed his stomach with Nick's fingers grooming my hair.

"Please don't make me cry right now." He said while rubbing his stomach with his other hand.

"Don't worry I'm not trying too." I kissed his lips. "K go take the test."

He got up and went to the connected bathroom, and I got up and pulled a shirt on and went to go wake up Kyth. Yes I sleep in my underwear, not naked jeez guys. Anyway I went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if he was awake. He didn't answer so I walked in seeing him all cuddled into his blankets. I walked over to him kneeled down and gently shook/rubbed his arm to wake up.

"Hey there buddy, Daddy and I have to talk to you, come downstairs when you're ready." I kissed his forehead, made sure he stayed awake, and left to go downstairs to make breakfast.

Of course I made his favorite, strawberry pancakes with cranberry juice(with some blood in it). He actually quite likes it, which is great. Nick came out of the room with the test in a plastic bag.

"We are first gonna tell him that we were trying then look at the test after." He explained.

"Ok, I'm alright with that." I hug the side of him, with a kiss to his temple handing him a plate. "Here's your food baby, with some extra 'syrup'."

"Awe thanks Drake, is Kyth awake?" He asked taking a bite and moaning at how good it was.

"Hehe, um ya, I woke him up he should be down soon. I probably scared him saying that we had to talk to him."

"Hey, it's not like it's anything bad, we just want to keep him safe and we don't even know if he's like me with the baby thing."

"That's true, I really want to look at the tests." I whined.

"You're so cute when your whiny, but you'll have to wait." He smiled. "Why don't you go see what's taking him so long, so he can eat then we start the talk."

"Ok." I got up, kissed his forehead and started my way upstairs. I knocked on his door and her shuffling. "Hey bud you ok in there."

"Ya, I'll be right there." I heard other voices in the back but didn't care to check.

"Ok, just hurry up, I made breakfast and we would like to tell you some news." I didn't want to tell him about a serious talk we needed. I went back downstairs and we waited for him.

Kyth's pov

After Dada left I got up and got dressed, but before I could go downstairs my phone started to ring, I looked at it and Daniel seemed to have facetime me. I answered without a second thought.

"Good morning  cutie." He said when the camera popped up.

"Morning Danni."I replied with a blush.

"You're so cute when you blush." He smiled.

"Hehe thanks I guess." We talked for a bit and I realized he had no shirt on, and he was built. His skin was a pale yet tan color and he definitely worked out, it was really sexy. But I of course didn't tell him that. But have had a question that was bothering me. "Hey, Danni can I ask you something."

"Anything you want cutie, shoot."

"I don't mean to be too direct, but what are we?"

"Well, I saw your eyes glow when we saw each other for the first time, did mine?" I nodded. "Then we're mates."

"What's a mate?" I asked shyly.

"Um... how do you not know."

"I just found out that I was a werewolf and just bitten into a vampire too."

"Wow that's cool, can I know more." He asked eagerly.

"Well I don't know much yet but once I do I rather talk about it actually face to face."

"Understandable, and I'll let your parents tell you about mates and all that. But let's just consider being, boyfriends?" He questioned.

"Ya...I'd like that." I replied shyly with a blush. After that my Dada called for me. "I got to go but I'll possibly talk to you later."

"Yup, bye baby."

"Bye." I giggled and went downstairs. I sat at the table with dads and we all ate in a comfortable silence. Once I was done eating and drinking my juice I asked. "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

Daddy looked at Dada with the biggest smile and turned towards me. "How would you like a little sibling again?"

"Um, I don't know how to feel about that, but what do you mean?"

"Well, Daddy and I are trying for a baby. We tried before we got you but lost the baby, and even though Daddy didn't birth you doesn't mean we don't love you. No matter what you're our little Kyth and we will do anything for you. We don't want you to feel neglected so if that feeling ever happens please tell us. We love you as our own you have been so patient and good about everything that has happened." Dada explained.

"Yes this is all true we were actually gonna reveal if I'm pregnant or not after our talk and I just wanna let you know, we are not trying to replace you. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I have an older sister, and once I was born she thought I was spoiled and that I replaced her. But we both had to work hard for everything we got." He grabbed Dada's hand. "But she only listened to her head thinking I got everything and she was nothing anymore. She now sleeps around to get what she wants, you'll meet her one day probably cause she's psycho, but I just wanna let you know this because I don't want you to be like her. You are better and we love you forever, and for us that a long long time." He giggled.

I smiled at everything understanding moat of it, I mean I've had a little sister but I helped moms get her. "I understand, I can't wait for a sibling, I love taking care of babies. I would do that for when you guys wanna date night." I was eager for a sibling again, I wanna know what happened to my family but for right now I wanna be with my new dads. "I have a question."

"Anything buddy what about?" Dada asked.

"What's a mate?"

"Oh that's easy. It's the person who is meant for you. Like how I have Dada, he's my forever and everything. Are souls were made for each other, the only thing that could break it is if something severe happened. But why do you ask? Is it about that boy yesterday!" Daddy got excited.

"Um, ya...he told me how we would know and both of ours eyes apparently lot up in color, so I guess he's my mate." Daddy was so excited for me. "But for right now we are gonna be plain old boyfriends."

"Thank the moon spirit! We wanted to talk to you about this, please no sex until you're completely older and no mating which is sex but no mate bite until necessary." Dada got happy and all protective.

"Don't worry sex is completely the last thing on my mind, but can we find out if Daddy's pregnant or not already?" I was so excited.

"Yup I have the test right here." Daddy grabbed the bag and opened it up to find the test....

*****
Double!!!! With a cliffhanger!!!!
I'm having fun writing so a third one might be out really soon.
Luv Ya gay baes😘💞
(IK some ppl aren't gay but it's bc of my stories I put that, bc ur reading a gay book)