11

Megan and Collin ^
***********
Drake's pov
It's been about a week since we had Collin. Despite his night terrors and him calling for Megan, he has been a little angel. Today we are actually going to Zeke and Trey's house, so I can look at the picture of the brakes and for Collin and Megan to hang. I went into Collin's room where he had finally slept in with a few tears but not a horrible night and woke him up to get ready.

"C'mon little man, it's time to get up." I told him, stroking the top of his head.

"No dive nore mindets." He whined, turning over.

"Hey you want to keep Megan waiting?"I asked rubbing his cheeks.

"Ok, let go!!" He cheered.

"Hold up first we gotta get you ready."

"Ok!!" He responded making grabby hands at me to pick him up, which I did.

I gave him a bath, we still have to calm him down but it's been better. I dried him off and took him to the changing table. I changed his diaper and put a light blue shirt on him, with a cute brown coat, blue jeans, and little worker boots. He was adorable. I picked him up and gave him a hug as he returned it.

"You look handsome little man." I complimented.

"Danks Dada, yuod look pwetty."

"No your Daddies pwetty I'm hot." I smirked as he giggled.

"Where dis Daddy?" He asked.

"He's making breakfast, you want some?" He nodded. I set him on my hip as we went downstairs and I put him in his highchair.

"Hey baby what would you like?" Nick asked Collin, kissing his forehead.

"STWAWBWEERY PANDAKES!!!!" He chanted. We both laughed at our little man jumping, as he giggled along.

I went to make the batter and Nick went to cut up strawberries. Collin just started playing with the few Cheerios we gave him and his lion. But when I mean playing with Cheerios I mean, he's throwing them at me since I'm closer, as he threw them he was in a huge laugh attack. I just played along cause I had to wait for the batter to rise.  I blocked and moved out of the way from them hitting me. It was fun, I have to admit, but we were making a mess.

"Look at the mess you little monkeys are making." Laughed Nick.

"Ooh ooh ahh." Giggled the little monkey.

"Aww, well Daddy's right little Monkey. I'll give you a few more Cheerios if you promise to eat them an not throw them." I told him picking the Cheerios off of the floor and throwing them away, getting the box out.

"Dokay Dada I pwomise!" He smiled still a bit hyper but adorable. I gave him a half of a handful on his highchair tray and he ate them piece by piece.

The batter had risen and the strawberries were all cut up. We mixed them together and started making pancakes. Collin was happy as he ate his. It was a few hours later then we left and Collin fell asleep in his car seat. Nick and I could never be happier then we are right now. We made it to their house and Nick grabbed a sleeping Collin. We knocked on the door and was greeted by Trey, and he had no cast.

"Welcome guys, come in, come in." Trey greeted letting us in. "You can put Collin in the play pen with Megan." He added seeing our baby stirring awake.

"Megan? We're here?! Why no fake meh?" Collin asked staring at both Nick and I.

"Because you were just to handsome to wake up, from your slumber." I smirked kissing his forehead, he just blushed and hid his face in Nick's shoulder. We all laughed at his cute embarrassment but we put him in the play pen and him and Megan hugged each other till they fell over. Then we walked to the dining room table where all adults were. We found Zeke there with the pictures and greeted him, and all took a seat.

"So as we have here, these are the pictures of my car brakes. They told me they can't tell what happened." Exclaimed Trey.

I took the picture from him and looked at it very carefully. "So I see here that the brake was not cut or pulled out of the box, but looks to be as if someone could have broken it by using....Telekinesis." I stated.

"We don't know anyone who has that power? And especially would want to hurt us?" Zeke said grabbing Trey.

"Ya but I think I know someone who wanted to hurt me."Nick commented. We all looked at and I think I knew who he meant.

Collin's pov
Megan and I hugged for a bit then we started to play with Simba and her football. The tv was on and was playing Mickey Mouse. My second favorite tv show. Her football had a face and she called it, Lucky. Lucky and Simba we pretended were roommates and always fight.

"Wucky why youd forget dishes need to go to da dwishwasher!?" 'Simba' said to lucky, hitting the toy dishwasher.

"I'm sowwy it's just so fwustrating! Always wemembewing is tough fwom where I gwew up." 'Lucky' stated, looking out the doll house window.

We bursts out into little giggle fits, at how we were playing. The fights went in and on but in the end they had a movie night, watching Pluto trying to find his ball, from the tv. In the other room I heard someone crying and my little baby curiosity got the best of me. I crawled all the way to the table with Megan behind me, and she went to Uncle Trey's side and I went to Daddy's side seeing he was crying. I grabbed hi pant leg and tried to stand up but failed, and fell on my bum. Daddy looked down at me, picking me up, Uncle Trey doing the same with Megan.

"What's up baby boy?" Daddy asked sniffling.

"Why Daddy cwying?" I questioned trying to move his tears, but curse these baby hand it looked like I was smudging his face. But it seemed to cheer him up.

"Oh, how sweet." He kissed my forehead. "I'm alright baby, nothing you need to worry about. Thanks for asking though." He smiled hugging me and I hugged him back.

I looked at my Uncles with them looking at me with a smile, and I saw Megan asleep in Uncle Trey's shoulder. I saw Dada and he was smiling at me too. I smiled back at everyone and looked back at Daddy, I hugged him around the neck until I knew he was better. Which took about 2 minutes. I felt thirsty at this point so I started to yank on Daddy's shirt.

"What is it baby?" He asked.

"I want mwilk." I told him, flat out.

"Ok, want Dada or I to feed you?"

"You!" I chanted rubbing his face again.

"Ok ok, Collin. Please stop." He asked me calmly and so I did. "Now let's get your milk." He stood up and went to the fridge where my bottle was. I drank it half way till I fell asleep.
********
Sry took long when I'm sick my mind is crowded with all the homework I missed.
But here it is.
By the way her eyes are brown not blue like the picture up top.
Well I gtg,
BOI GAY BÆS 😘❤️