32

FILLER MUHAHAHA!!!...❤️❤️❤️
Thx for the comments for the filler idea😁❤️

!!WARNING!!:TRIGGER WARNING OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED EASILYREAD AT YOUR OWN RISK❤️❤️

!!WARNING!!:
TRIGGER WARNING OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED EASILY
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❤️❤️

Zeke's pov

After a late movie night Ella has gone to bed, Trey and I giving her head a kiss and giving her a hug before we went back to our room. Before I went back I grabbed some water for both Trey and I, then went to meet him in bed. He wasn't there but the attached bathroom door was closed, usually we get ready for bed together. I put both cups down on the bedside table before knocking.

"Trey...*knock-knock*... You ok in there, babe?" It took awhile till he responded.

"A..a... Ya... I'm f-fine. You can go to bed just.... Have tah.... Have to shit...."(a/n my siblings 😂) He rushed out. I waited for a second trying to listen in.

"Um ok, hurry though, you know it's hard for me to sleep without you." I urged.

"I'll be out soon... I promise..."

"....Ok then." I walked away and layed in bed, I stayed super cautious and quiet to pay attention to him. I knew he was acting strange, but I'll give him a few minutes so I'm not nosie.

*************
How u liking so far😂❤️❤️❤️❤️ sry I just luv u guys
(WARNING: TRIGGER MOMENTS!!!)
*************

Trey's pov

Sitting on the toilet looking everywhere but not focusing on anything. It's been a while but that day has been haunting me for awhile. They forgave me and everything but the guilt is eating me alive. I haven't been hurt like I have hurt them that day. Sure they said they weren't sure if they would make it in the world but, still just losing something you were bound to have... It's terrible.

They're having a kid again finally but it's my fault for them not being able to have they're first biological kid. They have Kyth but I bet it's not the same. I wouldn't know, I love Ella with all my heart. I would never forgive anyone who hurt her. But how did Drake not attack me after I hurt Nick? If someone did that to Zeke accident or not, they be dead in mili-seconds.

Just thinking about all of this has me hurting inside. I can't deal with the pain I caused them. *I look to the shower and see my razor* I may be a vampire but I was human before so I still have blood, just once in awhile need to feast. I grabbed the razor, trying to be as quiet and delicate as possible. Even though delicate doesn't matter at this point. I grabbed the blade and dragged it across my skin, first only only scratching and no blood. But as I kept going the blood slowly came. This all happened so fast, I kept dragging it in faster speeds not caring how much blood came out. I DESERVE TO FEEL THEIR PAIN, THE PAIN THAT I CAUSED THEM!! I'm screaming in my head. My thighs became a bloody mess as I couldn't stop myself.

"TREY!!! * BANG BANG BANG* TREY!! HONEY OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!!" Zeke banged, snapping me from my own trance. I forgot.... He could smell my blood.

I tried to get up but failed in doing so, I heard Zeke ramming into the door. I could tell someone else was with him and I knew it was Ella. She could smell the blood too I believe.

"Help~~" I whispered and passed out.

Ella's pov

I heard him say help and I knew Papa was in trouble. Daddy was having trouble with the door so I helped him, we got it open and found Papa passed out on the floor.

"He needs to drink blood. Ella go to the fridge and grab the blood bags on top, those are Papa's hurry while I bandage him!!" Daddy yelled hurrying to the first aid kit.

I ran and grabbed his blood bags and the tooth straws(a/n basically straws that connect to fangs (yes I'm weird)) and returned to Daddy as he finished up the bandages.

"Alright, now give me that and call 911, this should help but we need professionals." He quickened his pace more then I thought he could.

"Alright!" I grabbed my phone and dialled the number.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My*sniff* my father has just tried to kill himself I believe he's passed out and bleeding!"

"Alright calm down everything will be fine, give me your address and any details we need about him."

"I live*....blah...blah....* and my father is a human who became a vampire at a young age and is married to my other father. PLEASE HURRY, I don't know how well my other dad is doing!"

"Paramedics are on there way, please stay calm and everything will be ok."

"Th-h-Thank you!" I hung up and told Daddy they're on there way. He told me to go to the door and wait for them, and that I shouldn't see Papa in this state. I obeyed and went to the door and waited for them.

******
I just love u guys so much please please please keep the commenting up and please give me ideas.
I hope no one was purposefully triggered by this and if you are easily triggered that you didn't read this.
But please keep giving me ideas on what to add/write in the story
I love all u gay Baes❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
Please stay active

And please check out my other book!!!
We're the Gold
Please I really want opinions on this book!!!

And please check out my other book!!!We're the GoldPlease I really want opinions on this book!!!