15

Zeke's pov
After we hung up I started to play with Megan again. Worried on how she would react. I don't think she knows that we're vampires yet. I don't want her to be scared nor frighten, but we know she would like to be big again. I mean both Trey and I were aged-played kids, I was turned back to 15 while Trey was turned back to 17. We met though in school and been together ever since. I was surprised though, I was told that my mate would be a mythical creature and not a, used to be human, like me. To take my mind off of that stuff, and Megan keeps looking at me funny.

"TICKLE MONSTER!!!!" I roared tickling her sides and stomach.

"DADDY..." Giggling. "STOP.. PLEASE!!"

"Why your giggling makes my day."

"DADDY." Giggled scream. "PLEASE!!"

"Ok, ok, so how are you little one?" I stopped looking at her laying on the bed.

"*pant*pant*, Bedder now dat I can bweath." She giggled.

"Hahaha, well I'm sorry but your too cute to not tickle." My smiling face close to hers, as I laid down myself on the bed.

"Daddy?" She looked at me after catching her breath.

"Yes, baby?"

"Why did yo seem sad when yo were on duh phone?"

"Oh uh, nothing baby. I'll tell you when Papa gets home. Ok?" She nodded her head. "Ok, thank you. So what do you want to do?"

She jumped in her spot on the bed and shouted. "Arwt!!" I laughed and picked her up from her spot and laid on my back with her on my chest.

"Ok, ok little girl." I laughed. "If you want to do art though you're going to have to calm down, ok?"

"Yes Daddy!" She giggled.

I got up with her in my arms and took her to her little art studio. In our house we have a few extra rooms so we gave her one of them and she wanted it to be for art. When she was bigger she had to of been amazing at artist because her art is amazing. She lately though has been drawing a lot of cats. Once she was sat in front of it she outlined three cats. As she swept the brush gently back and forth making sure to get the right mixture of colts fading and darkening. Only taking about an hour and a half, it was beautiful. It had a pretty orange back round, a large sized black cat with orange eyes,  a medium sized grey cat with yellow eyes, then a small kitten -I suppose- that had a mixture of both colors including the eyes. She handed it to me and I hung it on the wall. She looked up at it and clapped her hands, and after that just blankly stared at it. It got me thinking so I asked.

"Are you ok Meg?"

"Ya, Daddy... Ya." She assured sniffling. I picked her up and carried her to the patio rocking chair, as she likes the outside and it seemed to calm her down a lot. She was resting in my arms, her head in my shoulder getting my shirt damp, as she silently cried. I rocked back and forth letting her calm down before I asked her anything more. It took about fifteen minutes and she was almost asleep, and her Papa was pulling into the driveway. He parked the car and came up to us sitting in the other rocking chair next to me. H gave us both a kiss and then he noticed Megan's emotion.

"Is everything alright?" Worried clear, in his tone of voice.

I looked down to see she finally had fallen asleep and just handed her to Trey. "She painted another cat family, I hung it up and she stared at it, the next thing I knew was she was sad. I brought her out here asking if she's alright and she said ya, but I think something is bothering her." I petted her small head of hair, explaining what happened nearly a half an hour ago to my husband.

"Well she'll tell us, soon. I wonder when Collin will finally talk about his past?" He looked down at our little girl rubbing our back, just thinking of that day. But I never told him about Collin.

Should I wait until we put her too bed? I thought to myself, of when would be the best time to say that Collin, practically, came out. They did tell me he was a gay boy.

Trey looked over at me, seeing how my face was stiff in thinking. "Honey, are you alright?"

"Well," I paused looking at Megan then at Trey. "I'll tell you after we put her down for her nap. Which we should take her too now."

Megan wiggled after I said that whining, and making grabby hands at the both of us. "No.." She whined tiredly, with a yawn.

"Little girl, your tired." Trey chuckled. "And don't lie, little Miss Yawner."

She tugged on his shirt whining, with tears in her eyes. I leaned over too whisper in Trey's ear. "I think she wants to just stay with us." I explained putting my head on his shoulder looking up at him, then looking at our little girl.

He leaned his head on top of mine. "I know. Want to take the nap with her?"

"Why not?"

"Yus pwease!!" Megan squealed in Trey's arms squinting even more. I kissed the top of her head, an Trey followed my movement, as we both kissed her forehead in agreement. As we pulled away I realized she vibrated as we kissed her. It has happened before but it felt more powerful.

I ignored it as we all got up, well Trey and I as Megan was on his hip.

Trey's pov
Zeke and I walked up the stairs whilst Megan was on my hip. She played with the hem of my shirt sticking it in her mouth and wrapping her fists in it. You could tell she liked being an aged-played baby. I put my finger in front of her and she grabbed it and was playing with it. I giggled as I later her on our bed and she wouldn't let go. I looked down at her and smiled giving her butterfly kisses on her neck, making her giggle. Zeke made it to the bed and Megan fell right to sleep. But something was off..

"Is she purring?" Questioned Zeke.

I shook my head. "I don't know, but she is also curled up like a little kit."

"Well I don't think she's human."
********
DONT HATE BC OF CLIFFHANGER!!!
But thanks for everything guys ur likes r making me happy rn. My grandma I found out st. Patrick's day she has cancer and rn she won't eat, she doesn't know this but I'm going bald for bucks for her and my great aunt who is a recent survived. So far in 3 days I've raised $800 while my goal is $1000. I hope my grandma will realizes how much she means to us and start to eat again.
Sry tho for cliff and took so long I gtg luv ya gay bæs😘❤️