14

Drake's pov
I was afraid of this, him screaming and pushing us away. I didn't like nor did Nick but we tried holding him close to calm him down but then he would scream. I knew we should have told him at first but we didn't have the heart to do it. Collin started to get tired and just sobbed when we finally held him close.

"Hey remember, we said we would never hurt you ok. I know we might scare you with how the other men acted but trust me, they are completely different. Shh, you're alright baby." Nick said rocking him back n' forth as I rubbed Collin's back.

"Bit the part of dow you change me, that would hurt wight?" Collin sobbed even more terrified but was too tired to move.

I didn't want to say it but we would have to bite him. "Buddy, I'm sorry but yes it would hurt but then, it will all be over in a second." I assured him kissing his forehead.

"But I don't want to be huwting anymore."

"If you want we can have you and Megan do it together?" I suggested.

"Wait so are uncuels?" We nodded our heads. "I'll do wid Megan I wanna be big again but not awone."

"Okay I'll call them up, but please don't be scared, we would never want to hurt you. It pains us to even do this." I exclaimed taking him from Nick and giving him a tight hug.

"I bweliev ya."Collin mumbled in my neck tears still running down his face.

I handed him back to Nick and he took him upstairs probably to the rocking chair. I went in to the kitchen and called up Zeke.

"Hey man." He answered on the second ring.

"Hey, uh what are you guys doing right now?"

"Um well Trey had to go to work so I'm just playing with Megan on my bed right now how about you? You sound a bit sad, is everything alright?" He had concern in his voice.

"Well I think it's time for him to get...bitten, and so does Nick. He just opened up to us and he wants to do it with Megan. Do you think she's ready?" He sighed I could tell he was thinking.

"She told us a few days ago that she would tell us her story when Collin did, so I think she'll be ready."

"Ok, so when do you want this to happen?"

"Um probably tomorrow when we are both off of work. Sound good?"

"Ya that's perfect, we'll see ya tomorrow bye."

"See ya" then the line went dead.

I put my phone in my pocket and went up the stairs, into Collin's room. I found Collin getting cradled by Nick as they rocked in the rocking chair. His eyes filling with tears but he stopped his sobbing. It seemed like he was about to fall asleep. Nick looked up after cooing at him saying sweet, nice things and looked at me.

"Your parents called me after they tried calling you." He said in a hush tone.

"Oh, I didn't notice. What did they want?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They want to meet Collin, but I told them I'd talk to you before doing anything. They wanted to talk to him but he was still crying softly so I told them he was taking a nap." He handed Collin to me as he got up from the chair.

I kissed nicks fore head then looked down at Collin as he stared at me. "Are you better baby."

"A wittle but I still scwared!" He replied shyly.

"Don't worry tomorrow Megan's coming over and you'll be fine I promise." I reassured him.

"I bwelieve you." He replied climbing onto my shoulder hugging my neck. "Just pwease don't hurt me bad." He whispered in my ear.

I giggled silently and patted his back. "Don't worry you'll be okay. We'll make sure of it. Once it is over you'll need rest, which I think you need a nap right now? Do you agree?" He nodded his little head.

"Yus but wid you two?" The puppy dog eyes of his were too hard to resist and so I caved in.

We all walked into Nick's and I's room and went towards the bed. We brought Simba and Collin's new favorite blanket that was plaid. Nick and I didn't go under the covers and neither did Collin but he had his blanket on him. Nick and I cradled him in between us and he fell asleep after about five minuets of moving around, trying to get comfy. His little snores I have a feeling will be louder when he gets the change. Nick was cuddled up to him as he took a nap as well. I was playing with Nick's curly hair, getting my fingers stuck in his curls. I looked at him as he had a smile, whilst he was sleeping. I then looked down at Collin. His little hairs brushing against my chest and Nick's face, with his little nose crinkled up. Even though he will be older I hope that he will still be cuddly and a good boy. I kissed both of their foreheads and took a nap myself.

********
SO SRY LATE!!!!!
Pls don't hate me.
I just had a few bad and or good things go on in my life but I'm better than ever.... I think?
Oh well no mopeyness here unless it's the book😂
Hope u enjoyed and I know you may luv the next chapter ooooooo
I CANT EVEN WAIT
OK WELL BOI GAY BÆS ❤️😘❤️😘