27 (fill in)

Thank you all for 107K reads on my story... I never thought anyone would actually like reading this...I'm soo so soooo happy.. thank u all I luv y'all soo much!
*********************
Nick's pov

Positive.... it actually says positive.... OMG OMG!!! I held my stomach and grab it, gently though while rubbing it. "We're gonna have a baby, Drake. A baby!! And Kyth, you're gonna have a baby sibling!!!!" I was so happy and full of joy.

"That's amazing baby, I'm so proud of you... I told you they were there." Drake said holding me.

"Daddy, I'm so happy for you, I can't wait till they are here. How long does it take for a vampire baby?" Kyth asked.

"About 4months, but because of Daddy's car accident it'll be 6months." Drake explained while Kyth nodded his head, eyes sparkling with interest. "So now we officially know you're preggers! What do you wanna do today guys?"

"Let's just chill and and relax, if you want we can have Ella and her dads over?" I replied talking to Kyth.

"Alright I'll text them." He ran off and did so. "I'm so happy." I whispered to Drake cuddling into his side.

"I am too and now we will be very careful. I love you so much baby, I'm so proud of you, you're gonna be the best mommy/daddy ever. By the way... do you wanna be mommy or daddy?" He asked.

"I'll know when the time comes but I think Kath should call me something else, I mean I like Daddy but he seems too old for that."

"I agree, we'll talk to him about it later. I'm pretty sure they'll becoming over soon so let's get moving." Drake got up and held his arms out for me.

"Alright." I grabbed his hands and he lifted me up. "You know I don't have a belly yet right?" I giggled.

"Yup but you still got my baby and I love you and I will help you through everything." He hugged me kissing my forehead.

"Haha, I love you."

"I love you too."

-----------2hours later---------

Kyth's pov

Ella and I were hanging in the little tree house outside my room at the moment talking about teen stuff.

".... and he had to of been totally checking me out he was so cute but dads were around so I couldn't act cute." Ella said talking about her family at the grocery store.

"Bae, you are always look cute. But was he the one." I questioned.

"No." She sighed. "Not like you over there Mr. Gotta hottie. So how/who is this boy?"

"He's this really cute guy, his name is Daniel but I call him Danny, and even though we just met it feels like I've known him forever. He makes me blush just by texting me and calls me all these cute nicknames. So fat he's the best but... I told him I just found out I'm a werewolf and that I just became part of a vampire, at least he said he'll wait as long as he has too for me to understand everything."

"That's literally the sweetest thing ever, all the guys I try to date just want to try and have sex with me." She pouted.

"I'm sorry, but don't worry you'll find that special someone." I side hugged her.

"Thanks but I'm about a year older and you already have your mate... it might be forever till I ever find mine, and he'll probably hate me."

"Don't say that, he'll love you, care for you, and protect you, and if he doesn't I'll beat him up for ya." I laughed, as did she.

"Yeah right ya twig." I nodded my head in agreement. "Alright so I was told someone was pregnant, are you excited to be an older brother again?"

"Definitely and I'll try to be the best big brother I can be. I completely failed last time." I shrugged, sagging my head to the ground.

"Hey, don't, it wasn't your fault and there was nothing you could of possibly done." She grabbed me in a full hug as I started to tear up.

"I just really hope where ever my brother and sister are they're okay, and I pray for my mom's every night. I sometimes dream about them all but I don't like to really talk about it." I said hugging her tight.

"Ok, don't worry and I bet your brother and sister are perfectly ok. If you do ever want to talk about it I'm always here for you." She rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Thanks." I pulled away with a smile and a few tears running down my face. "I want to fund them but for now I'm gonna live in the present."

"Good for you. Now let's go live in the present with our dads." I giggled and we both got up and went to the living room where out dads are.
*******
Ilygsm
thanks for waiting
and Sry it's been a very long time
But here it is
Another on the way hopefully
Thanks for all the support and all the readers
Ily LGBTQ+ babes 😘😍