10

Just want to say thanks so much for all support on this book. Just for that

{Little smutish}

Plz check out my others. If u want me to add something plz-

DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT!!
******************

Drake's pov
I'm on my way home from work and I was told are baby's a vegetarian. I don't care really but, if he's going to be a vampire soon, along with Megan, then he'll drink blood. I wonder if they have soy blood. I thought to myself, laughing in the car. But I'll give my mother a call about that. She's a nurse. I pull up to our house and go unlock the door.

"My babies I'm..." I was hushed by Nick.

"Shh... Collin's asleep in his room. And I'm not a baby." He pouted, turning his back at me.

I laughed and hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek to his neck giving him a bruise. I put my hand down the front of his shirt stroking his chest.

"I love you, and I'm sorry." I apologized giving him a bigger bruise as I could feel him melting to me.

"Stop Collin may, wake up, soon." He breathed.

"Sooooon." I whisper in his ear, huskily, with a little nibble.

"I know I'm submissive but, can we at least just not have sex? I just don't want to wake him." He asked, turning and laying his head on my chest.

I petted his dirty, curly, blonde hair and kissed his forehead. "Even though you're sexy as fuck right now." He blushed hiding his face. "I'll do anything for you. Just..... Kiss me ya fool." I led him to the couch and sat him on my lap.

I kissed him and he kissed back. I but force on him as my tongue was fighting for dominance. I won and was choking him with it, but he didn't tell me to stop. His hands gripping on my head, my hands gripping his hips and waist.

"Dance for me." I whispered in his ear as we had to grab a breath.

He nodded and started to lap dance me. Moving his body ways I'm surprised I never have seen. My hands still on his hips and waist as his body was moving smoothly. He was flexible, like a snake, curling around me. He got off of me and stood up off the couch grabbing my hands. He led me a few feet and told me to stand still if I want a little something extra tonight. He sat me in a chair he brought over and put rope around my wrist on the arm rest. I was smirking the whole time. He got up finishing tying my wrist and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I hope you enjoy..." He whispered in my ear stroking my head.

He started stripping off his clothes and throwing them on me. The only stuff he kept on was his underwear and a sports bra. When he was pregnant his chest would also get bigger with his stomach but now, he just loves wearing it. I'm not judging though I mean, more body I have to fight for, am I right. He came back to me putting his leg around my back. He's so wrong if he thinks we're not gonna have sex later. Eve though my hands were tied I could still grab his bum, so I did and I startled him. He blushed as I smirked. He gripped on to my hair and we were making out again. I like how I'm the dominant one but I love letting him take control, when he has control he changes and is amazing. But sometimes if he has it for too long it's annoying. But I still love him. He was rubbing my chest making me moan and I could feel my pants tightening. With his position I knew he could feel it too, with how he was smiling and giggling in our make out session. He put his hands under my shirt feeling my abs and picking at my pants.

"Stop teasing, babe." I managed to huff.

He got up off me untying my wrist. I looked at him confused, he went towards the stairs  and he looked back at me.