28

I'm writing this partially in school XD OMG Halloween is around the corner and I don't have a costume 😭😭
********************************( about a month or so later)********(there's a lot about to go down❤)

Nick's pov 

I feel great!!! We just had our first appointment and the baby is doing amazing, the little one is healthy and perfectly growing at a respectful speed. Kyth came along with Drake and I, and when he saw the monitor he couldn't find the baby and he felt really bad.

"Don't worry bud, because this is like a mirror and a camera it is hard to find but if you look really close you can see an outline. Daddy can see it better then us because of his mother nature." Drake explained to him, making Kyth feel a bit better.

"Don't worry honey you'll see them soon enough. As the baby gets bigger you can see them much easier." I helped out and his smile grew wider as he understood. Soon enough he'll be going to school to learn more about vampires, I want him to learn but I don't want him to forget about his wolf. He's never seen or acted with it but it's still apart of him I want him to connect with.

Right now we are at the store looking for some baby stuff, even though it's about five months till they'll be here, it feels like time flies by. Drake has been helping me very morning with the morning sickness which I appreciate so much, I maybe let him know that every night. But besides the point I've been grateful for him and Kyth. Kyth has been making sure I'm ok and that I'm eating enough blood and food, he told me this is close to human pregnancy, which all pregnancies are but I didn't want to ruin his fun, but that he learned a lot in home in careers. Kyth has been a very good boy and I'm glad we had adopted him. Right now I have given him the task of getting toys and blankets for the baby. I told him he can pick whatever colors cause it doesn't matter the gender, which by the way we will not be finding out till they are born. Drake came up to me and just held my little bump.

"I love you so much baby, I can't wait to see you in all these cute little outfits." Drake smiled kissing my forehead. "I love you too, honey, I can't wait till you're a little bigger so I can hold your tummy better."

I slapped his hands playfully as they pet my stomach. "Oh hush it, it won't last long so you can't get used to it. I'll be skinny again in no time."

"You know I don't care about your size babe." He pecked my lips. "I love you for who you are, and who you are is the most gorgeous man carrying my child." He kissed me again.

I may have kept it going longer then I should've. "Dads come on, not in public or around me!!" Yelled Kyth, I giggled and pecked Drakes lips once more before looking at clothes and the necessities.

Kyth's pov

Looking for all this stuff is actually quite fun. Hanging with my dad's and looking at all this cute stuff! Oh I remember doing this for my little sis, we bought her things to remind her of her culture, and her favorite thing was the toy I got her, a little Stitch doll. She was from Hawaii.

She loved it and carried it with her everywhere she went, it was the cutest thing.

"~kythy..." I faintly hear but perk up. I'm looking around and don't see anything. "~Kythy..." there it is again. I turn around to find a little girl with one arm running towards me. "KYTHY!!" and in that moment that one armed little girl was Andy. Before I could even react she wrapped her good and part of the bad arm around my legs.

I was in shock tearing up as I knelt down and hugged her with everything I had. I pull away to look at her more clearly and I can tell she's got a big scar a crossed her other should but, she put her good hand in her shirt and pulled out the Stitch.

"I knew we'd find you some day Kythy~" she whispered with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her in for another hug.

"I love you Andy, I've missed you so much." I cried.

"~ANDY!" I hear a rather familiar voice panting. "Andy-" and there, ran out Evan... we stared at each other.

"Evan what's wrong?" Claire looked up and stared at me too. She had a bouncy little baby hooked up to her.

All that Evan could say in the state of shock,

"Kyth?"
************
Cliff hanger sry.
I Had a different I see for this chapter but Eh.
Hope u enjoyed
Gay Baes 💞💞❤