19

Collin's pov
"Um...should I just..?" Before I could do anything, like run the hell away!, my Daddy came up and hugged me with tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god!! You're such a handsome young man!!" My Daddy cheered.

"Um...I'm confused what happened to me? I thOUGHT I was a one year old?" I asked hugging my Daddy back though.

"Awe, looks like someone is still in the late stages of puberty." My face went red out of embarrassment from my Dada. "I'm just messing with you little dude, but hey do me a favor and..." Dada walked over to the fridge with a random bag filled with weird red liquid in it. "Drink this you might be...hungry."

I was completely confused as I took the bag. "Does it have meat or anything like that in it?" I could see the hesitation but the shook their heads, no. I looked at it again and something took over me.

I felt a change in me. My eyes were mores dilated, hunger grew very strong, and something was pushing out of my mouth. But before I could think, the bag that was in my hands, about a pint or two, had no more liquid in it. Then it was like my body reset or something. My eyes felt normal, my stomach was stuffed that I might of had a food baby, and my mouth didn't hurt. I shook my head and looked towards my parents. I was so confused on why they looked even happier than before. I felt something around my lips, I touched it lightly and found blood when I looked at it. "Why am I bleeding!!?" I didn't understand it it was so confusing!!

"Hey, hey, calm down." My Dada put his hands reassuringly on my shoulders squeezing them. "Why don't we go look at a mirror, ya."

"Um, sure." I was hesitant, I was weirded out cause I don't understand what's happening.

All of them walked with us to the bathroom, when we got in I looked straight at the mirror.

Nothing...

Non of us were there. I knew my daddies couldn't be seen and my uncles anyway, but where the hell was I?!?

I jumped but my dads caught me. "Where the hell am I?!?"

"Hey, watch your language and you wanted to be back to normal, so we helped you." My Daddy replied. I looked at the strangely.

"Wait, so now I'm a vampire?" I was calmer surprisingly.

"Yes, you're a vampire now. We're sorry we didn't tell you right away."Daddy apologized, his face full of guilt.

"It's ok, I'm just, happy to be my normal age, height, weight, and speak normal now. But where's Megan?"

"She was the girl next to you...does...does she still look like herself." Uncle Trey asked, worried about my friend.

"Oh, I thought she looked familiar, ya her looks haven't changed at all besides you know, her age, and body wise." I weirdly said.

"How long were you sitting there before you came downstairs?"

"About 15 minuets, why?"

*SCREAM!!!*

Uncle Trey looked towards the hallway, ran with his vampire speed, as we all followed him.

Megan's pov
Papa was staring at me, I felt really insecure. I tried too scoot away to cover myself not liking how they wee staring at me. "Um, hi....can u p-please... um..not s-st-stare at me." I looked away not liking the stares at all.

"I'm sorry honey." Papa looked away but was looking for something. "Here, here's a blanket, honey."

"Thank you a..a Papa?"

"Aw, she still calling me Papa!!" He cried hugging me. "Oh my god your short." I chuckled back at him.

"Genetics, you guys are still tall." I giggled more hugging Papa back.

"You're so beautiful, honey." Daddy said hugging me as well.

"Thank you, you both are very handsome, um just one question.."

"Of course."

"Can I please have clothes?"

"Me too?" A kid behind the adults asked, I looked behind them and saw Collin.

"Oh my gosh, Collin! You're so tiny yet tall!" I said hugging him. "Are you sure you're younger then me?"

"Yes by a year though so not much." He chuckled hugging me back. "Before we hug more can we please get some clothes on?"

All the adults chuckled and went to get us some but I was still hugging Collin.

"So am I still like a 'big sister'?" I giggled.

"No matter what you'll be like my 'big sister', no matter how short you are." He chuckled. "Plus you'll still protect me, right?"

"Of course no one is going to hurt my best friend, aka 'little brother'."

"I love you, Megan."

"I love you too, Collin."

Next thing we know are dads brought in some clothes and we got dressed.

**********
Collins hair was dyed in flash back but when he her again it stayed his old color
If u know the ppl in the pic I wuv u way more
Sry sry sry
I say that too much 😭😭
I luv you guys
Here u go I have a study hall everyday so I'll be writing for both my stories.
Luv u gay baes❤️😘
Now and always