Chapter 24: Surviving in the wilderness

As I said the next weeks weren't special. Though I haven't found many friends yet I started enjoying going to school. Most of my subjects were pretty interesting and I could focus on my talents. I even was joined at the lunch table by Tara and her friend Ivy. Both of them were very nice and as I had some classes with them it was good to have somebody. Ivy was small, had brown eyes and long, cherry red hair. Because of their looks they get a lot of envy and at the same time a lot of adoration. But I knew that there was a lot more in those girls. Tara was very good at arts. The pictures she draws are stunning! And Ivy could solve physical, chemical and mathematical equations in seconds. We weren't very close yet, but I'd say that they are my new friends here. But also in other classes I found some students I could sit next to and so on. All in all it made the school more bearable and not so tough. Usually I find friends pretty easily and it seemed like there were some people here who liked me, but couldn't talk to me. Why, you might ask. Well Amy and her friend Trish used every moment to make fun of me or show the others that I'm new here and not used to my new surrounding. I have no idea what I did to her in the past but I had enough. I decided to act as cool and ignorant as she did. The only problem was that we saw each other pretty often as we had many subjects together, like English, maths, music and so on. And the one that was even worse was Trish. She was just rude! Trish did anything to make me uncomfortable. Even the teachers noticed that there was some tension between us. I realized that I wasn't the only one who had a problem with Trish. Many students, boys and girls, rolled their eyes when she said something in class or looked to the floor when she's near. How come that she has such a big influence in that school? She isn't very smart and not that pretty. Anyway I tried to concentrate on my subjects rather than dealing with Amy and Trish. Nevertheless I noticed that Gina and Zac seemed to be pretty cool with school and everything. It was fun to watch all those different groups in school, like the snobs, the geeks and so on. Sometimes it's just so cliche like in all those movies. The only ones that really made my day everyday were the Lynches. As we couldn't see each other all the time they texted me funny texts and videos. Rydel asked me every day what I plan to wear to school the next day. Then she gave me styling tips that made some boys take a second look at me.
But also my friends from home texted me all the time. We exchanged the newest gossip and told each other what happened at school. Sometimes we could even kind of study together as the classes here in LA weren't so different from the ones in Chicago. I missed them very much and I could use their help to deal with Trish and Amy.

A/N: I want to give credits and thank my very very good friend MelodyLynch   You are amazing and I love you very much! That's why you have a very special part in this story. Thanks for always being there for me