Chapter 17: Family Time

"What's the time?", Ryland asked. "What are we going to do now?" We all looked at each other but no one ha to seam an idea. "Half past.", Rocky answered with a link at his watch. "Half past what?" "Half past three." Ryland nodded. "Maybe just slowly walking back and deciding afterwards?" "Good idea, Delly. What do you think?" Stormie looked around and after nobody had anything against it we started moving. At first I walked a bit alone. I had to sort my thoughts. First there is this unbelievable fact that I'm in the middle of the Lynch family, second I have the feeling that they actually like me an third I have to think about one of them in particular. I had my camera in my hands and looked around with an absent mind. A big mistake that you should definitely be aware of when you're with the Lynches. Suddenly someone took the camera out of my hand. Before I could react and grab it someone ran away with it. At first I thought I seriously got robbed but then I saw one blonde and one brown haired boy right in front of my, saying "Cheese" and taking a picture of me with my own camera. "Great Ry, now let's take some pictures.", Riker said proud of his and his brothers quarry. "Guys, could I-" "Nope Brana. We'll take care of it. Don't worry! Trust me!" And after a angry look of Riker he added "Us." "Well I guess I have no choice, do I?" They shook their hands grinning widely. Then they ran off.

Ross P.O.V:
I was walking silently next to the others. Though I was finally spending time with Brianna I didn't seem happy. Why not? Because she was amazing and I fell for her, but I don't know if she likes me back. "Ask her!", a voice said next to me. It was Rydel. "Sorry?" "Ross, you keep staring at her. It looks kinda creepy. So go to her, talk to her and ask her whatever you want to ask her." I looked at her. She smiled and nodded. I hugged her and let me fall back so I could walk with her a bit behind the group. "Hey." "Oh, hi Ross." "Uhm... Bri, would you maybe go out with me as soon as we have time?", I blurted out before thinking how to say it. She looked at me with a surprised look but smiling. "I'd love to!" I smiled widely and so did she. "Awesome."

Bri P.O.V:
Omg I can't believe it! Ross zjust asked me out! So the girls were right. He may like me more than just a friend but I don't know for sure yet. We both were grinning so widely. After that we were talking about anything. It was amazing that we could talk about everything without bothering what we say.
Suddenly Ry appeared in front of us and snapped pictures. "These are you first pictures as a couple! Isn't that great?!", Riker said. I blushed very hard so I looked over to Ross and saw that he was burying his face to hide his bride red cheeks. "Oh man Riker. Look how you torturing them. They both suffer.", Rocky said dramatically. "Keep going! I like it!" "Oh shut up, jerk!", Caitlyn said nudging him into his side. Ross shortly took me hand and squeezed it. I looked up and seeing him smile. Together we walked with the others and had a lot of fun, but I couldn't stop thinking about that handsome blonde fellow walking next to me.
The rest of the day we all spent together. After spending some time sitting in a park we went for dinner to a nice restaurant and our families had a really great time together.
As we said goodbye we realized that we wouldn't see each other in the next time. Tomorrow is the day we would leave Paris and head back home while the Lynches would stay for another 3 days. "Bye Brana. See you soon." "See you Ry.", I said hugging him after Saying goodbye to Rocky, Stormie and Mark. Then Riker, Caitlyn, Rydel. "See you gal! As soon as you move to L.A. we're gonna have awesome girls nights together!", Rydel said to me and Caitlyn, who nodded and thy hugged me. As we pulled apart I turned around finding who I was looking for. "See you soon." Ross hugged me as well. "I'm gonna miss you until then." As he whispered into my ear he send chills down my spine. "I'll miss you too. But hey, we can text." "You're not only texting him, are you?! You have to text us, too!" "Sure Delly!" And with that each family headed to their hotel.