Chapter 11: A day with the Lynchs

Ross POV.:

I can't believe what just happened. First I ran into the girl, I met, I coulnd't forget and I wanted to meet again. Then she agreed to spend the day with us and I can spend some time with her. And last but not least: She will move to us. Just a few streets away. That is amazing! I just hope that she stays as cool as she seems.

We were walking along the Seine to the place, where the boat will leave. We all talked to each other to get to know everybody and we had lots of fun. When she isn't screaming, Georgina is really cool and funny. I noticed that Rydel, Caitlyn and Brianna were getting along very good. That's a good sign. If they like her, they want to spend more time with her, so I can see her. Georgina told us how all of her siblings weren't very keen to come here on vacation and to move to Cali. Honestly: I could understand them but I hope that they want to move, now they've met us. "So, here we are.", mom said. We stood in front of a boat where already a few tourists were sitting on. "We will buy some tickets for you two as well. Wait here." Dad went off to get our tickets. "Wait. Shouldn't I pay?", Brianna called after my dad. "That's gonna be fine." I winked at her. She smiled. "Thanks." After a few minutes dad came back with our tickets. "That's alright. We're happy to have you with us." He layed his hands on one of the sisters shoulder each. "Come on! The best seats will be gone soon." Rocky, Riker, Ryland and I started running on the boat. There were rows for three peoples on each side. The others followed us and we made small groups to sit down. Mom and dad sat down in the first row on the left side, while we wanted to sit on the right. Riker, Rocky and Caitlyn sat down in the third row, Rydel and Ell took Georgina into their middle in the second row and I had Brianna on my right, so she could take pictures good pictures of the sights, and Ryland on my left in the first row. "Oh. Small note.", Brianna started. "You can, or better should, call me Bri or Bria." "And I'm Gina!"

Bri POV.:

After we sat down, I told them to call me with my nicknames. That was kind of a mistake. Right after that Ryland started to think of better nicknames for me and Gina. Finally he found something, that made him laugh. Gina's was harmless. He started calling her Georgie. I thought she would freak out, because when Dylan and I started calling her this, she got really angry, but she had no problem with Ryland calling her Georgie. Well I guess they could do anything and she wouldn't mind. Well now to my new nickname, for now. I'm sure he doesn't stick to that forever: Brana. It should sound like 'brain' with an 'a' in the back. His explenation: "You are smart and intelligent. You've got a big brain!" After he said this, the boys and Gina burst out laughing while Caitlyn, Rydel and I rolled our eyes. But it was actually kinda cute, because all the boys had such a similar laugh and Ross started to giggle, what made Caitlyn, Rydel and me join them. Slowly everybody calmed down but Ryland, who still was silently shaking of laughter. While we were cruising on the Seine I took lots of pictures. Not just from the amazing sights, also from the Lynches and Ell and Caitlyn. We had so much that it felt like we all were friends forever. I moved to the back of the ship to get a better picture of Notre Dame where we were driving by. Suddenly I was pushed a bit from a person, but I was prevented from falling over by hands on my shoulder. "Don't fall in there! Would be a shame." A boy's voice whispered in my ear. I knew immediately who was standing behind me and I had to smile. "Well if I fall in somebody will have to get me out of there!" "Hmm... Who could do that?", Ross said in a thinking voice still standing behind me. Still touching my shoulders, which send pleasant chills through my body. "I dunno. Maybe Ryland or Riker. They are strong and could carry me out of the water." "Maybe I would do it." "That would be very nice of you! But you know: you would have to take off your shirt, jump into that ice cold water and rescue me by carrying me on your hand out of the river. Like real gentlemen in the movies." "I would do it for you. Afterwards we will sit on the shore, wrapped in one blanket, cuddling together so we will be warm and dry soon and then I get my kiss as a 'thank you'." I giggled and turned around so I can look at him. He looked at me and I saw that he blushed a bit as he said how we would kiss. His armes still layed on my arms. Ross took a strand of my hair, which probably looked absolutely terrible because of the wind on the boat, and put it behind my ear. He kept playing with it and I was just watching very amused. "You like my hair, ae?" He nodded heavily which made me laugh. "Oh, sorry. I didn't want to interrupt. I just should see where you are and what you two are doing." Ellington winked at both of us, as he saw Ross standing with his hands on me, while I was looking at him smiling. "No that's fine. We're coming.", Ross said with an asking look at me. I nodded. "Are you sure?" "Yes. Let's go before the others come up with even worse thoughts about us." Ross giggled and Ell shook his head. "Before we go." He held out his hand. "What were you two doing?" "Nothing!", Ross said. Ell raised his eyebrows. "Really! I took some pictures and then Ross came up and we talked." "About what?" "About what would happen if I fell into the river." "But why did he have his hands on you?", he smirked. "Wow, Ell. Really?", Ross said in a annoyed but amused voice. "I frightened her and I didn't want her to fall over." "Ok. If you say so." Ell shrugged happily and went off. Ross looked at me, rolled his eyes and made me laugh. "I'm sorry for them. They tease me and everybody who's with me. Especially the thing with me and you..." "Hey Ross.", I said as he looked down to his feet. "I'm fine with that. It's funny. Besides: if they tease both of us together, we will stand together and tease back." I looked over to Rydel and Ellington and Ross understood what I mean. "Ok. Let's go then." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to our seats. Before the others could see us properly he let go off my hand. But with a sad look. I touched his hand again to show him, that I liked it and we smiled at each other. "There you are! We were wondering if you jumped off the boat or something.", Rocky laughed. "And, how was it. Was she good?", Ryland asked in a deep voice, but so loud that we all could hear it. We laughed, even Gina, but I'm sure she doesn't really know what Ryland meant.

After the cruise, which ended as funny as it started, we decided to grab some food and coffee because everyboody was getting a bit dozy. We found a sweet little café near the town hall where we sat down and just talked again. Later on Stormie and Mark decided to return to their hotel and Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Rydel, Ellington, Caitlyn, Ross, Gina and I wanted to stay a bit longer together before we also had to go back to our hotel. "Bye sweetheart. I hope we see you two again!" Stormie hugged Gina and came to me afterwards. "Watch the horde for me! I trust you to keep an eye on them and prevent them of distroying Paris or anything worse." I laughed. "Sure! I'll give my best!" "Good bye you two. And boys: Please be careful and take care of the girls!" "Of course! Good night." Riker hugged his parents, followed by all the others. After they left we looked at each other. "Ok, so where are we going?", Rocky asked. "Dunno." Ryland thought. "Does it matter? Let's just go outside and we'll see where we will go." Ross looked around. He was right! That night's gonna be awesome, doesn't matter where we will go. But... "Nowhere dangerous of course!", He added after he saw worried faces from Rydel and me because of Georgina. "Okay. Off we go! Let's go into a night in Paris!", Riker said dramatically. I took Gerogina's hand and all together we left the café to enjoy a wounderful evening in Paris.