Chapter 9: Paris 2.0

2 days later I still couldn't believe what happened to me! I met R5. My favorite band! We took pictures together! I'll never forget this! I actually coulnd't, because Georgina was reminding me every half an hour and asking me the same questions. I started imagining what would happen, if I ever met them again.

We got up late this day and decided to go to a restaurant for brunch. We had Baguette with different topics and Croissants and orange juice and coffee wih milk to drink. A typical french breakfast and super delicious. After we spend about 1 and a half hours sitting there, eating and chatting, we discussed what we are going to do today. "I want to meet with Clemence again!" "Why Dylan? You will probably never see her again in a week?!", Gina asked disbelieving. "I can understand you!" Zac leaned closer to Dylan and whispered, mom and dad couldn't hear. "She's hot!" He smirked. Dylan shook his head but laughed. "What do you want to do, hun?" My dad looked at me. "I want to go shopping!", my little sister threw in. "Well, first: sweetheart we are in Paris. Everything is way too expensive to go shopping and second: I asked your sister!" My father fondled her head and turned back to me. "Actually I don't know. Maybe just walk around, take some fotos and relax." "Are you sure?" My mom looked like this was a waste of my time in Paris, but I think that is the best way to enjoy such a great city. "What about you, darling?" "Dunno.", said Zac and continued shovel food in his mouth. "I didn't want so much deatails!", replied my mom sarcastically. "Ok, I guess we won't find something we can do all together and besides, we had the last few days family trips, so I suggest today, everybody does whatever he or she feels like..." "Yeay, I can go shopping!", Gina squeaked and interrupted dad. "...except: Gina and Zac, you have to go with at least one of us!" "I'll go with Dylan!", Zac said immediately. "Sorry, but no! I will go alone with Clemence!" "Yes, Zac you won't go with him!" He looked disappointed and as soon as he opened his mouth to discuss that, he shut it again. It was useless discussing with Mom and Dad, except they have really good days. "So, Bri, do you still want to go for a giant walk?" I nodded and smiled. "Yes that would be cool!" "What are you guys doing?", Georgina asked our parents. Mom thought and said: "We don't know it yet, but maybe we go to museums." Gina turned to me. "Could I go with you, or do you want to go alone, too?" I didn't have anything against her coming with me. So I had company. "Sure you can come wih me. If you don't get bored. But we can make little Photoshootings together." She started smiling and nodding. "Would it be ok if she came with me?", I asked Mom and Dad. "Yes. But", my dad turned to Gina and looked at her with a serious face. "You have to promise, you will ALWAYS stick at Bri's side! You will never go anywhere alone and Bri gotta see you at any time! Promise?" She nodded heavily. "Promise!" "Fine, and you Briar: You will keep an eye on her, every second!" "Yes, dad. Of course I will! Gina, do you got your pone for an emergency?" "Yes." "Alright then. Zac, do you want to go with them?", Mom asked my little brother. He shook his head. "No. They are going to do girl things." "So you will come with us!" "No. I hate museums!" "But you got to go with anybody!" Dylan looked up. "Zac in some places here, you can see stuff from the Egyptians!" He winked at our parents. Zac loved the egyptian culture. "Really? Can we go there, dad?" "Sure, why not." "Fine, then it's settled. Gina and Bri and Dylan with Clemence and Zac comes with us. But before we all go: You are at the hotel at 10, at the latest 10:30! Yes, you, too Dylan!" He added as my brother wanted to complain. "Ok, sweet as. Let's go!", I said and jumped up. Gina and I smiled at each other excitedly. Dylan, Gina, Zac and I left the restaurant first while Mom and Dad paid for our food. As they came out, everybody headed in different dirctions. My older brother went to the subway station to drive to Clemence's house, Mom, Dad and Zac walked in the direction of the first museum, they wanted to visit and because Gina and I had no plan where we should go first, we just started walking to an information center, to get a map of the city and the subway.

Gina and I, equipped with our phones, some money and of course my camera, went to little shops, to look for cheap souvenirs and clothes, some spots, we thought they were worth for taking some pictures and just for a big walk through the city. I took really nice pictures of Gina. She is totally photogenic, just like Mom and me. She insisted on taking pictures of me and after I let her practice a bit, I dicided to let her take pictures of me. She was actually pretty good at using the camera. So I fixed my outfit and my hair and we took pictures on bridges and fountains or just in front of nice buildings. (A/N: her outfit is on the side) We had so much fun talking, singing, taking pictures and of course laughing a lot. She might be just my little sister and it might be weird having such a good relationship, but it was very cool and I enjoyed myself so much. "Haha did you see this snob family, we just passed?", she asked me laughing. "Yes, haha. How the daughter had to fight with her rat, but it wouldn't listen to her!" "That was a rat? I thought that was a dog!", she shivered of the thought of such a big rat. "That was a joke, silly!" I hit her gently on her head. "But this Chiuaua was so tiny, it could have been a rat, don't you think?" She burst into laughing. "Well, yes." While we were laughing hard, we turned the corner to a little alley, which leads to the river Seine, and then there was a thunk...

Ross POV:

Wow. I really couldn't get this girl out of my head! What the hell did she do to me? Anyway, I tried to enjoy the time here in my favorite city. I had so much fun with them but in some moments I imagined her standing there with us. "Ross do you have any plans except sitting in your corner and cry over that chick?", Rocky yelled smirking. "Haha no, not yet! Why? What are you doing?" "We wanted to walk around and maybe go on the boat trip on the Seine. Remember? We wanted to do that a few days ago, but someone wasn't in the mood anymore." Rydel raised an eyebrow and the others started laughing. "Ok I'm in." "So we meet downstairs for breakfast, well better lunch, and after that we'll leave, alright?" "Perfect! I'm starving!", Ryland said, got up and went downstairs. We followed him. We ate our delicius lunch and after we talked a bit my mom said: "Ok guys. Get ready, so we can go soon. The sooner ge leave, the less we have to rush." Rydel and Caitlyn, Rocky and Riker, and Ell, Ryland and I went to our room to get changed and pack some stuff we might need. Sunglasses, a jacket, a camera and such kind of things. As we went downstairs again, Mom and Dad were already waiting and talking to the guy at the reception about some other activities we can do in and near Paris. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!", Ryland squealed jumping up and down. While we were walking to the place where we start our trip we made some pictures and funny videos for our website. We were only a few streets away from the Seine as Caitlyn and Rydel had the glorious idea to take a shortcut through some small streets they discovered a few days ago. "It's beautiful in there!" "Uhhhh look Rossy. A lucky coin!", said Rydel as it stepped on something golden. I bent down and picked it up. It was a 50 Cents coin. "You gotta keep it and something lucky will happen!" My mom patted my head. "Maybe you'll see your Cinderella again." Rocky started calling Brianna 'Cinderella' because she had to go before I got to know her properly. "Haha Rocky." Riker started laughung and I had to smile, too. How awesome would that be. "Well, I already found my Cinderella.", smiled Rocky and leaned to Caitlyn to kiss her. In the corner of my eye I saw, that Ell and Rydel intertwined their hands for a second and looked each other in the eyes. Mom took a picture of Rocky and Caitlyn. "Aww you're so cute! But come on. Let's go on." We continued walking towards the Seine. From the left there was a little street which turns into our alley. We were messing around so I didn't watch out. Therefore I didn't notice two people turning into the alley at the same time we passed the little street they came from. 'THUNK'